In this digital era, the growth of technology is inevitable. The way that couple meet evolves too.

ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
With the latest technological advancements, dating is now possible online. Would you recommend online dating for your single friends? What are the advantages and disadvantages of online dating? Site some examples to support your answer.

In this digital era, the growth of technology is inevitable. Many activities can be experienced through technology such as virtual dating. However, i personally would not recommend my dear friends to get a date through online because the demerit of online dating is riskier than its merit such as they can be fooled by their mates.

Although i would not advise my friends getting a virtual date, i realise that dating on internet will ease our communication in relationship because flexibility of internet offers reducing time when communication is held. Based on survey research through skype users in 2015, almost 2 million people in the world have used skype to communicate with their companions while others use it for business purposes. As a result, we can clearly see that skype is one of the essential adjacent media which provides the easiness when getting video call to date.

On the other hand, technology as a media for communication cannot control actual life of people. So, it is a huge chance to be deceived by mates. For instance, my gorgeous friend who had a long distance relationship in almost six months was fooled by her boyfriend because he cheated with another girl in his town. Thanks to the incredible technology, through her curiosity, she can find his girlfriend by searching on the application which is provided by the internet. As a result, even we are able to stay in touch with our boyfriend by online, we cannot take care of their real life. So, risk of virtual dating is higher thank its benefits. That is the reason why i do not advise my friends to take online dating anymore.

In conclusion, getting date via online is unrecommended because people are easy to be fooled while the quickness of communication system through technology is inexorable
MufliHamid - / 21 7  
Based on survey research through [...] the easiness when getting video call to date. THIS SURVEY SHOULD BE THE BACK UP OF YOUR MAIN IDEA WHICH IS TALKING ABOUT THE VIRTUAL DATE.

REMEMBER TO PUT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION WHICH IS BASICALLY TO SUPPORT YOUR MAIN IDEA AND REASON.

Home / Writing Feedback / In this digital era, the growth of technology is inevitable. The way that couple meet evolves too.