Dilemma whether it is right decision to make Free health care for the POOR

fizuli 1 / -  
Every time when there is a discussion about free health care for families with low salaries ,we face with the dilemma whether it is right decision to make it for them free of charge or not.While there are people who subscribe to the idea that everybody should pay for the public health care and they have their own arguments to support their claims ,I would argue that it is supposed to be free for the part of population with law wages .

The people who agree with the option which demands payment from everybody have some fundamentally significant reasons.First of all ,the amount of money collected from patients is fund of that public health Centre ;and this fund for developing better conditions there,by buying new technologies(high tech gears) and recruit more staff with high academic qualifications.So,not paying for health care will prevent those actions for improving .Apart from this,there is another reason, some people are convinced about idea that all mankind over the globe is equal;and so,why does not some people pay for health care whereas others do it?

On the other hand ,I believe that our state is supposed to give hand them when they are in need because of several following reasons.To begin with,one day anybody can end up in their positions;nobody can guarantee that she/he will have his/her wealth a day after today.For example ,all of us can appear in bankruptcy or we do not know what kind of whether we will face tomorrow ,maybe there will be some earthquake that will remain from our workplaces just ruins.

Taking everything into account ,it seems to me that we ought to avoid families with low-income from payments to the public health care.
kathytheson 5 / 12  
I would talk more about your opinion on the topic and briefly describe that

Home / Writing Feedback / Dilemma whether it is right decision to make Free health care for the POOR