Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Directing people away from desire to have own vehicle will reduce the pollution; A/D?

nisamumtaz 1 / -  
The proliferation of private cars on the roads in many parts of the world has led to serious problems of pollution and may contribute to global warming. Some people think the governments should spend money for the development of public transportation system in order to help alleviate this problem. Others think it is better to spend money for the development of electric and other types of cars that may cause less pollution.

Do you think it is better for governments to spend money developing public transportation or developing new kinds of cars? Why or why not? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Nowadays, most of people in the world are busier than in the past. They have to move more than one place in a day. That is why citizen buy private car to makes easier than use public transportation. In fact, private car and public transportation contribute to the pollution and people difficult to get fresh air and causes global warming. I believe that development of public transportation system can reduce the pollution.

Pollution is becoming more and more serious all over the world with the amplification of the cities. The poisonous gas sends off by automobiles that has made air unhealthy for people to breathe. Some of people have given their idea for solving this serious problem. They think that government should spend much money for development of public transportation system that can alleviate this problem. When government gives solution for the public transportation system be better in future, so private car users will change their habit to use the public transportation.

However, other thinks that it is better to spend much money for the development of electrical cars and other types of cars that may cause less pollution. Through this solution, people will buy electric cars that are more ecofriendly, because they do not produce tailpipe emissions, and can be recharged from renewable energy sources. It will reduce the pollution.

In conclusion, it is clear to me that it is better to spend much money for the electric cars, but I would argue that the best policy from the government to increase investment in land transportation directing person away from desire to have own a vehicle that reduces the pollution.

Home / Writing Feedback / Directing people away from desire to have own vehicle will reduce the pollution; A/D?