Directors of large companies receive high salary; 'Employees are working hard'

ammus1 10 / 29  
Hai friends ,p/s correct this essay and thank you again for your patience.

Directors of large companies usually receive a high salary,while normal workers receive less.some people say it is unfair. To what extent do you agree or did agree?

Everwidening gap in the salaries of directors and normal workers in large companies is a matter of concern today.some people argue that it is not fair to give high remuneration to the directors and a very low to the normal employees. In my opinion, I too believe that the gap between the income of these two categories should be reduced.

Employees are working hard in this modern world to meet their living expenses.They are facing lot of problems in their work
place.First,Normal workers are supervised by superior staffs ,so they are working under pressurised condition.Similarly,they are doing heavy physical work compared to directors.Moreover,due to this heavy workload most of the workers more likely to get diseases mainly back pain which would adversely affect their future life.For example,one of my aunts,who worked as a carer for 10 years and now she is unable to do even house chores due to heavy back pain.

Second,in this competitive world,money is the most essential factor to lead a comfortable life.Therefore normal workers are working 5to 6 days a week,whereas directors are only working half of the hours of normal employees and they are being paid double than them.Thesedays,most of the companies do not give even pay rise to the employees because of financial crisis.Thus employees are struggling to look after their family with low income.

On the other hand,some people think that directors should be paid a lucrative salary because they paid a lot of money in university to get a high qualification and their job is mentally stressed.However,in my opinion eventhough directors have lots of things to do,they are well paid.whereas,in the case of normal workers,they do not get enough remuneration as they deserve.

To sum up,I would like to reiterate that both directors and normal workers have their own role to perform in their work place to increase the profit for the company.so companies should take some proactive steps to reduce the desparity of salaries between them.
EverwideningEver widening gap in the salaries of directors and normal workersother average employees in large companies is a matter of concern today.much debated concern today. .someSome people argue that it is not fair and ethicalto give high remuneration tofor the directors to be offered with such high remuneration packages while and a very low to the normal employees.others are paid at very low scales. In my opinion, I too believe that the gap between the income levels of these two categories should be reduced.

Good introduction :)
OP ammus1 10 / 29  
Thank you very much dumi.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
due to this heavy workload (a comma) most of the workers more likely to get diseases and aches , which are mainly back pain which would adversely affect their future life. One example is back pain

In my opinion eventhougheven though directors have lots of things to do, they are well paid.

whereas,in the case of normal workers,they do not get enough remuneration as they deserve.

I didn't catch the point here.
OP ammus1 10 / 29  
Eddie, I meant employees are not getting enough pay according to their work and eventhough is a one word or not.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
"employees are not getting enough pay according to their work and eventhough is a one word or not."
Oh, okay. Can I say this: Employees earn consistently minimum salaries, mostly because of the undemanding occupations they work for.

eventhough

Write 'even though'
OP ammus1 10 / 29  
Thank you Eddie
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
Second,in this competitive world,money is the most essential factor to lead a comfortable life.Therefore normal workers are working 5to 6 days a week,whereas directors are only working half of the hours of normal employees and they are being paid double than them.

Well, I doubt the validity of this point :( Company directors are not the people who have ample free time. They may not physically be seen as active, but most of them are seriously stuck with decision making process and that is one of the reasons why those guys suffer more stress related sicknesses than employees in the lower grades. I feel this section sound a bit stereotype :(
OP ammus1 10 / 29  
Well , I wrote like this because I am supporting normal workers rather than directors, can I write like this pahan?

Home / Writing Feedback / Directors of large companies receive high salary; 'Employees are working hard'