Disadvantage of working until late and then sleep very late night.

kritsada_sim 2 / 1 1  
Some people prefer to get up early in the morning and start the days work. In the other hand, some people prefer to working until late and then sleep very late night. In my perspective, I agree with the first one; because I believe that everybody have a lot of dutys to do in each day; not only their personal work but also doing the other responsibility factors. A relationship, health and other lifestyle have all been significantly affected, those factors are related with working and timing directly; therefore, working on a timetable is very important for people's life.

For relationship, If they working on a timetable, they will have an enough time for spending with others. Everybody and every workplaces have a universal working time, which is working on a day time and then finished at night. If people get up later and then work until late at night; It will decrease a chance for interaction with their family and their friends, so they will working alone; It makes a wider gaps with other people, their social skills also dropped. Finally, at worst case, they may be lose someone, who mostly cares about themselves.

In addition, Not getting enough sleep from working at night is bad for their health. About their looks, They will not feeling fresh all the time, their face will be look bad and older than real age; moreover, It has been linked to some serious health risks such as breathing, brain's working, their foods or lifestyle have been changed. About mental health, their concentration for working will decrease.They would be bored their work, so the quality of works will not effective as their expected. In fact, some researchers have stated that human still need at least six to eight hours of sleep per day. If it is not enough, their bodies will have a less action that may be a cause of the accidents.Not only losing their assets but also losing others lifes .

Last but not least, working at night make them focus on an overworking, their lifestyle have been changed. During day time, they will spend a lot of time for sleeping, which is not cause of any benefits. They will lose a free time for other activities, their hobby which they loved , exercising, meditation, yoga or their vacations. In the contrast, getting up early makes them feeling fresh and having more time for do anything.May be those factors will create a good attitudes for them, let them attention to the value of life as well.

In conclusion, getting up early and starting the days work are better choice,when compared with working until late at night on the equal time criterion. So people should have a good decision with their working's plan, knowing how to success a goal for each day. it will affect people's life many ways. A good time managing is one of the solving ways to adapts their work and time balancity. Which are create a good habbits for them to spending more time with their people ,have a better quality of working and may be they will become a better person.
pebzna12 13 / 24 9  
Hi Kritsada, let me share my suggestions to your writing here..
Firstly, I appreciate your idea that has been developed well in your writing. You also has created your writing in the proper pattern. However, there are several grammatical problems in your writing that have potential to misconception.

Here are the examples for paragraph 2..

"For(In terms of) relationship, If they working on a timetable, they will have an enough time for (to) spending with others."

If people get up later and then work until late at night; It will decrease a(their) chancesfor interaction(to interact) with their family and their friends, so they will working alone. It makes a wider gaps with other people, their social skills (will) also dropped .

Finally, at worst case, they may be lose someone, who mostly cares about themselves.

Hopefully my suggestions will be helpful (:

Home / Writing Feedback / Disadvantage of working until late and then sleep very late night.