Discoveries - Subject of your interest or subject good for career?

canizarro 2 / 2  
Title :It is more important to choose a subject of your interest than to choose subjects,which prepare you for a job or a career.

Recently, the issue of choosing a subject of your interest is more important than choosing subjects which prepare you for a job or a career has been brought into public focus. For my part, I agree with choosing a subject of my interest, the work not only is a bread-winning process, but also a self-worth would be enforced , we'd better take a wider perspective on work .

Firstly, enjoying what you do is important , when a person chose a subject he was interested in , he would be easily engaged in it. The subject would always attract him to focus on it , the more ones put in ,the more he can achieved, for example Bill Gates , in order to do the research on computers ,he gave up studying in college , just because he was interested in it , with his enthusiasm and efforts ,he made a great difference in the world . interests have magic power that can make people involved it. If you chose a subject just depend on career , you will feel pressure and can't be involved in it , so it's difficult to achieve any improvement .

Secondly, choosing a subject you are interested in , you will get a lot of fun from it . during the process you enjoyed in it, you would come up with many inspiration, it contribute to your creation , and this will keep you a supple mind .addmittly you work only for work, can't get any happiness from it , with the time past by, you will feel tired and can't come up with any new ideas , it's terrible for anything conclude working .

Finally, interests are the best teacher to us, it can make a guidance for us to discovery further and further , when we contract with difficulties during the work , it would give us the power to come over and never give up, it's the power of interest , if you're not interested in the subject , you may have little courage to face them.
name_here - / 37  
Be careful with tenses, you keep changing from future to present to past. Also, re-read and make sure that you don't have run-on sentences. Many of the times where you should have put a period, you put a comma instead to try and connect the sentences. This doesn't always work! Good Luck!
Recently, the issue of choosing a subject of your interest is more important than choosing subjects which prepare you for a job or a career has been brought into public focus.

I see this sentence a lot. A lot of people writing this kind of essay start by writing, "Recently, the issue of [name of issue] has been brought into public focus." I think you should not use that sentence. Instead, write something about your opinion.

I think it will be better if you use shorter sentences.

Finally, interests are the best teachers for us, and they can give us guidance to discover more interests. further and further , when we contract with difficulties during the work , it Interests give us the power to come persevere over and never give up. It's the power of interest, if you're not interested in the subject, you may have little courage to face adversity.----- this is a brilliant idea!
thaitam 9 / 14  
when a person chooses a subject he is interested in , he will be easily engaged in it.
- you should use the simple tense here, as you just suppose the fact.

Home / Writing Feedback / Discoveries - Subject of your interest or subject good for career?