The discrepancy of the amount of money spent on food, drinks, tobacco and other things

anggicaroot 20 / 19 3  
A breakdown of the proportion of consumer purchasing products in five different nations in 2002, a year period is represented in table. Overall, there are three categories items. In any case, while food, drinks and tobacco was the largest percentage over the year, the figure leisure and education experienced the lowest rates.

The most popular consumer spending was on food, drinks and tobacco, presenting 28.91% in Ireland and in Turkey at 32.41% which was the highest proportion. As the same way, Turkey had predominantly spending on leisure and education at 4.35%. In contrast, expenditure on clothing and foot wear saw higher in Italy at 9%, than the other countries.

However, the proportion of consumer purchasing witnessed the lowest in Sweden on food, drink, and tobacco at 15.77% and only 5.40% on clothing and footwear. Compared with Spain which had higher percentage for these figures at 18.80%, but the figure for leisure and education was the lowest at only 1.98%/

Hi Caroot :-) Yours is one of the better versions of this written report. That said, it still requires some attention i n terms of grammar and sentence structure as shown below: You just need to make sure that your sentences are complete trains of thought instead of hanging sentences.

A breakdown of the proportion of consumer purchasing products in five different nations in DURING THE YEAR 2002, a year period is represented in table. Overall, there are three categories OF items. In any case, w While food, drinks and tobacco was HAD the largest percentage OF EXPENSES over the year, the figure FOR leisure and education experienced the lowest rates.

The most popular consumer spending was on SEEN IN THE SECTOR OF food, drinks and tobacco, presenting 28.91% in Ireland and in Turkey at 32.41% which was the highest proportion OF EXPENSES SEEN. As the same way TIME, Turkey had predominantly spending SPENT on leisure and education at 4.35%. In contrast, expenditure on clothing and foot wear saw higher RATES in Italy at 9%, than the other countries.

However, the proportion of consumer purchasing witnessed WAS the lowest in Sweden on food, drink, and tobacco at 15.77% and only 5.40% WAS SPENT on clothing and footwear. Compared with Spain which had A higher percentage for these figures at 18.80%, but HOWEVER, the figure for leisure and education was the lowest at only 1.98%/

Home / Writing Feedback / The discrepancy of the amount of money spent on food, drinks, tobacco and other things