Discuss some advantages of handmade products over machine- made products

Simple0202 1 / -  

handcraft superiority

Nowadays, with the development of society, production processes with the support of technology have pushed to a new level. Handmade products are also fading away. Although producing by machines is faster and more economical. However, I prefer handmade products because when made by hand each is unique in its way. Machine-made goods lack this uniqueness.

Firstly, handmade products are always environmentally friendly. When mass production by machinery, it will release a lot of waste into the environment, even many factories do not treat the waste but discharge it directly into the sea. This leads to serious pollution in some localities. For example, the Environmental Crime Investigation Department of Nghe An Province Police fined Song Lam Sugar Joint Stock Company which directly discharges thousands of cubic meters of untreated, causing the river to flow. Dinh Son commune is polluted and stinks. In contrast, handmade products always allow consumers to actively use and reuse a quality product rather than constantly buying new replacement products.

Secondly, handmade products contribute to the development of the community and the local economy. The preservation and development of craft villages will help the economic development of the localities, providing jobs for people to earn extra income. At the same time, it helps to preserve the beauty of the culture and traditions of our country. Some traditional craft villages are still developing such as Bat Trang Pottery Village - Hanoi, Non-Nuoc Stone Handicraft Village - Da Nang, Doi Tam Drum Village - Ha Nam,...

Finally, handmade products also create their uniqueness. A unique or handmade item will be made with the attention to detail, creativity, and care of the artisans. It is worth more than any piece that is mass-produced by the thousands. This is why people are attracted to items made by individual artisans. Handmade items can take hours or even days, but machine-made items take only a few dozen minutes. This kite shows the meticulousness and specialness of these crafts.
The prompt restatement does not follow the flow of the original presentation. The first sentence is not in line with the orginal topic presentation. Due to task accuracy considerations, it is always important that the writer does not include a personal opinion, insight, or non-prompt related information. That means, any added and unsupported information will not help the score but will result in deductions instead.

Though the writer does not provide structurally sound sentences, the reader will manage to understand his ideas and thoughts. The focus of the discussion is never lost. However, a task 2 essay only requires 2 reasoning paragraphs for this type of prompt. The 4th paragraph should have been a concluding summary, not a final discussion topic. The missing conclusion could result in an automatic failing score as the required format was not provided by the writer.

Home / Writing Feedback / Discuss some advantages of handmade products over machine- made products