Discuss about computers are replacing more and more jobs nowadays.

nguyeneze7496 3 / 2  
The first computer in the world was believed to bring a more modern and convenient life and people could work in less pressure environment. But everything isn't like that yet, computers are unexpectedly replacing people's jobs. What is threatened is that an amount of unemployment can slightly go up and some jobs will be eliminated in the future.

It is obvious that a number of jobs be lost as a direct result of new computer technology. E - teacher program on the computer can make lectures with many kind of subjects such as english, geography, chemistry, math, physics...This program nearly provides necessary information that people just need to contact to a computer for their study without another direct teacher. As a consequence, teacher will be replaced by the computer.

Some jobs in post office also are affected like postman, delivering letters, money or goods. Nowadays, electronic mail system on computer is the best choice for sending letters, messages and the same things because of saving more time and money. Thus, email makes postman on the streets disappeared.

Furthermore, bank tellers are placed by automated bank machine which helps customers to solve their banking problems without contacting bank staff. The ATM as a part of smart computer system is really convenient for anyone who wants to withdraw money in credit card. Today, entering into a bank, customers can see more computers than employees who are hired to operate computers for transaction.

Another job as inspector, collecting tickets on bus or subway can't exist when a automated machine helps to do that task very well. Besides, coming to libraries or cinema theatres, people don't need to find someone to help for their request, just using computer to do anything they need.

All in all, many jobs will be replaced by computers, however; that is not actually positive. I believe that some of unnecessary jobs are lost and lots of new jobs will appear in the future. Technology is created by humans and only human can operate technology so that human workforce is extremely more valuable than technology.
ivanmsiegfried - / 2 2  
Hi nguyeneze7496. here are my suggestions for you:

... believed to bring a more modern and convenient life and ..
But everything isn't like as simple as that yet, computers are ...
What is threatenedthe future drawback is that an amount of (...) jobs will be eliminated in the future .

... lectures with many kinds of subjects such as e English, gG eography, cC hemistry, mM ath, andpP hysics... (please don't type many points in academic essay ) This program nearly provides (...) for their study without another the other direct teachers . As a consequence, the teacher will be replaced by the appearance of the computer.

... also are affected like the postman, (...) or goods (make it compound).
... system on the computer is the best choice (...) because of saving more time and money.

... by automated bank machine which helpshelping customers to solve ...
The ATM as a part of the smart computer system (...) to withdraw money in credit card .

Another job as an inspector, collecting tickets (...) when an automated machine helps ...
... libraries or cinema theatrestheaters , people don't need to ...
I believe that some of the unnecessary jobs are ...

suggestions: try to paraphrasing your sentence. because i saw that you used the same words a lot. you can find similar words in thesaurus dictionary. Goodluck and keep spirited!

Home / Writing Feedback / Discuss about computers are replacing more and more jobs nowadays.