Discuss a topic that is relevant to world economy, society issues,... ( approximately 150 words)

lorio090 1 / -  
In the recent year, ABC government has to struggle with various problems ranging from the field of the economy to the field of society. Above all of that matters, I especially concern about the problem of the growing imbalances between the number of blue-collar workers and white-collar workers in ABC. Nowadays, the majority of ABC's society is tended to choose office job over a manual labor job. Owing to this, the number of white-collar workers is overwhelming. As a result, the unemployment rate for recent college graduates has been higher than all college graduates in the past decade. In order to tackle this problem, ABCer must raise their own awareness about the value of blue-collar jobs. Besides, so as to attract the young generation, the government should provide an equal policy about salary between office and labor jobs.This issue is a challenging task for ABC government, but if they manage to have the right decision the problem will be eliminated.
hanadyz 5 / 8 3  
Hi there. If you are obliged to write on both world economy and society issue in the same topic, then you should summarize this society issue then start a new small paragraph talking about world economy problem in developing countries for example. Otherwise, you showed your ideas very well and discussed a remarkable issue. Keep it up!

Home / Writing Feedback / Discuss a topic that is relevant to world economy, society issues,... ( approximately 150 words)