Discuss both views and give your opinion about the advocates of international aid

sinhvienkt 1 / -  
The advocates of international aid believe that countries have a moral obligation to help each other, whilst the opponents consider it unnecessary because money is misspent by the authorities receiving it. Discuss both views and give your opinion

That affluent nations utilize a portion of budget for international relief has been under ponderation against its benefits and drawbacks. In the scope of this essay, merits and demerits are profoundly investigated with the objective of tackling this issue.

Undeniably, donor governments advisably manifest concern in utilizing aid resources of recipients owing to the misappropriation as well as the ineffective exploitation. Initially, it is indisputable fact that virtual humanitarian relief is misused by venal authorities, who illegally steals for individual purposes. Such corruption leads to a tremendous extravagance in utilizing international aid. Additionally, that deprived nations obtaining assistance lack management capabilities and strategic vision triggers inefficient allocations. Specifically, these relief resources are mainly disbursed for regular government expenditures rather than investing in education system or infrastructure guarantying the sustainable development. Briefly, humanitarian relief is thoroughly weighed while either donor nations have unsolved urgent challenges regarding to unemployment or social evils.

Notwithstanding the downsides, not only does international relief express humanity but also generate dual impacts on both recipients and donors. Apparently, international aid has an essential role in assisting disadvantaged members through granting nourishments, medical care for their daily existence. Concurrently , donor nations either contributes to lessen awful consequences of natural disaster namely earthquake, tsunami and flood. More significantly, with capital and technology equipments from donor countries, recipients have opportunities to develop economy and integrate in global trade. Subsequently, donor countries plausibly acquire benefits in terms of economy thanks to plentiful inexpensive labours and enormous potential consumer markets in recipients. In summary, assistance campaigns supports to narrow the gap between developed and under - developed countries.

All things considered, the strength of grant campaigns overwhelm its weaknesses, persuading me to assert operating aid projects for deprived areas. So as to diminish the drawbacks, donor countries advisably impose tight regulations and execute management - knowledge transfers so as to maximize efficiency of their assistance

I hope you can give me some advice!!!
Way 2 / 2  
All things considered, the strength of grant campaigns international aid overwhelms its weaknesses, persuading me to assert operating aid projects for deprived areas. So as to diminish the drawbacks,the donor countries advisably impose tight regulations and execute management - knowledge transfers so as to maximize efficiency of their assistance.

I'm a newcomer here, so I don't know how to correct articles in this website. And my view about your article maybe wrong sometime.

BUT it's just advice.
Good luck!!

Home / Writing Feedback / Discuss both views and give your opinion about the advocates of international aid