WT 2: Discuss Both Views: Some people say that the clothes people wear are the most important

mehbub 3 / 7  
Some people say that the clothes people wear are the most important indication of what they are like. Others, however, say that people should not be judged by the clothes they wear.

Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

There is an ever increasing observable fact of justifying human based on their physical appearance and attire, such as how we look or how we dress, by family members, friends or even colleagues. It is often agreed that this is a positive development whilst other oppose and refers it will lead to adverse ramifications. This essay agrees that integrity and merit should be the ultimate factors of scrutinize people rather presentation. Both viewpoints will be analyzed here and will fortify the thesis statement.

It is evident that majority of people are showing unconscious favoritism towards trendy outfitters. Moreover, there is also a growing hype among mass, such as, others are being outperformed by these stylish people in every aspects of life. It is therefore agreed that appearance has a strong correlation with receiving positive vibe from counterparts at first look. Attending in funeral with appropriate dress is a prime example, where others will think that the person belongs in mourning.

However, many disagree and feel that sincerity and performance should be the key of one's identification due to following two fold reasons. To begin with, person's caliber is the most effective virtue to accomplish certain task. Furthermore, a well mannered people can act as a catalyst to provide sharing and caring environment among mates. Therefore, this essay disagreed that nicely attire should not be the crucial factor to judge human personality. For instance, fully groomed but less knowledgeable employee will certainly produce unexpected result in work.

By far the conclusion, while inhabitants can easily attract by latest fashion, majority still believe that people should be distinct based on their capabilities. However, as long as we are respectful towards the achievement, significance of merit will always remain upper hand.

[288 words]
kenchowcn 1 / 1  
Hi Mehbub,

I will take my IELTS exam tomorrow, and I don't feel prepared. I just submit my task1 in the website, I wish someone could give me some corrections, even it's too late to have a big improvement.

Anyway, I think your essay's layout need make some adjustments, here has many methods that helped me a lot, I wish it could give you a few improvements in your writing.

write-spam/?page_id=1695
write-spam/?page_id=1764

In addition, I would like to give some comments regarding you essay, it's only my opinion.

1. The first paragraph is too long.
2. Some sentences are so long, I need read it again to catch up the main idea.

Hope you get a good score in you test.

Home / Writing Feedback / WT 2: Discuss Both Views: Some people say that the clothes people wear are the most important