Discussion about what I learned this semester

mandymoore 10 / 1  
Time goes by so fast. I didn't realize it's time to end up the course. I always wanted to know about the how the culture emerged. In this course I covered chapter nine through sixteen and delved into the Humanities through a social, historical, and cultural perspective. This course contained the periods: Carolingian, Gothic, Florentine Renaissance, High Renaissance, Northern Renaissance, Baroque, Meso-American African, Chinese, and Japan. I extremely liked the High Renaissance period including the great painter Leonardo Da Vinci, and sculptor Brunelleschi's the Duomo. Students may knew their interest from art like I do. The most important things I learned are how to use MLA citation style, proofreading, and the time management

This is the discussion about what I learned this semester. Could you check this for me.
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

You've written a good essay! Here are some editing tips for you:

Time goes by so fast. I didn't realize it's time to end up the course. I always wanted to know about [delete the] how the culture emerged. In this course I covered chapter nine through sixteen and delved into the Humanities through a social, historical, and cultural perspective. This course contained these periods: Carolingian, Gothic, Florentine Renaissance, High Renaissance, Northern Renaissance, Baroque, Meso-American African, Chinese, and Japan. [should this be Japanese? The others are adjectives]. I very much liked the High Renaissance period, including the great painter, Leonardo Da Vinci, and sculpture, Brunelleschi's the Duomo. Students may knew their interest from art like I do.[I'm not sure what you meant to say, but this doesn't really make sense.] The most important things I learned are how to use MLA citation style, proofreading, and [delete the] time management.

Good work!

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com

Home / Writing Feedback / Discussion about what I learned this semester