Discussion about people who are doing same things

irhame 52 / 50 25  
Question: some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Answer: Changing is always happened in people's life. As such, some people believe that doing different actions is spectacular as they could acquire new experience. However, others argue that doing the same things for long time is better as it would decrease unexpected risks in their activity. Therefore, I personally believe that several different experiences have more experiences have more positive impacts.

There are many reasons why unusual actions are good. First of all, several new experiences improve people's ability as they find unique events which are not acquired in their daily activities such as when tourists from England travelling to Thailand, they try to cook mouth-watering local cuisines like Tomyam. In addition, some people would be more brave as new action develop their adrenalines such climb mountain, diving and soon.

Less risk could be pressed by doing particular job in a long time as people know deeply what they doing are. Take an example, whilst bus driver who drive bus everyday through ascent's street, he will reduce speed because he know it will avoid collision. As a result, some people tend to do same thing in their daily activity.

In conclusion, there are pros and cons about doing the same and different things. In my opinion, although doing same things will make people saver, I strongly believe that new experiment improve human knowledge and increase their brave. It is imperative that many a person would not be able to approach their best development without searching new information and trying new experiences.
MAR2258721 - / 1  
I have to say that from a personal perspective change is something that doesn't come easy to everyone. Four years ago I was a completely different person than I am now. Back then I was stubborn, closed minded, and I definitely did not like change or accept change very well. Now four years ago I met also met my now husband and slowly he has worked with me and shown me that change isn't always a bad thing. Just like there is negative change there is also positive change. We just have to learn how to deal with both positive and negative change the best way we can. When people are use to negative change always existing in their lives they kind of get use to it that when positive change comes they almost blind themselves to it or just find something negative about it. Best advice I can give is be accepting of change because life is all about constant changing and we just have to learn how to handle every type of change.
SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
Changing is always happened in people's life. As such, some people believe that doing different actions is spectacular as they could acquire new experience. However, others argue that doing the same things for long time is better as it would decrease unexpected risks in their activity. Therefore, I personally believe that several different experiences have more experiences have more positive impacts.

Changing might be a trouble for those who suppose life stagnation. While change will grow into people life improvement, I believe that become stagnant or growing would depend on personal eminence grise.

There are many reasons why unusual actions are good. First of all, several new experiences improve people's ability (stop here).as theyPeople will find unique events which are not acquired in their daily activities such as trying to cook Tomyam when travelling to Thailand .when tourists from England travelling to Thailand, they try to cook mouth-watering local cuisines like Tomyam . In addition, some people would be more braver as new action developreleases their adrenalines such climb mountain, diving and soon (soon? guessing this is so on with a space)

Hopefully this helps :)
dunguyen 9 / 19 6  
Changing Changes is always happened in people's life. As such, some people believe that doing different actions is spectacular as they could acquire new experience. However, others argue that doing the same things for long time is better as it would decrease unexpected risks in their activity. Therefore, I personally believe that several different experiences have more experiences have more positive impacts .

Your thesis statement in which you express your opinion is not linked to the priori sentences. Actually the use of "therefore" makes the readers perplexed. You can try "In my opinion".

The body paragraphs's arguments lack persuasive elements because your reasoning failed to point out why changes are good or bad for some. Also in each paragraph you should impart your point of view. The body paragraphs seem to offer an balanced opinion instead of your concrete standing in one side of the issue.

Home / Writing Feedback / Discussion about people who are doing same things