Discussion about People Taking More Than One Job. Working life today is different than in the past.

mem77 62 / 98 6  
The world of work is changing rapidly. Working conditions today are not the same as before and people no longer rely on taking one job for life. Discuss the possible causes for these changes and give your suggestion which can be taken in the future!

Working life today is different than past generation and people have to take more than one professions for the rest of their life. It is caused by highly necessities of human life. Therefore, people should restrict their necessity and just bought what they needed than wanted, to reduce their outcome.

It is known that in recent days, people are taking more than one profession due to the high cost of human life. It happens because the necessity of humans such as accommodations, clothes, and refreshments always gradually increase every year. As a result, people have to add the others income for sufficing their necessities because their salaries cannot accommodate it. Research from California University in 2009 claimed that the necessities of humans are growing by 5% than 2008. By this study, it is believed that people tend to take more than one job as the impact of constantly increase human necessities cost.

Furthermore, to face this trend, people have to minimize their necessities for managing their income. It means that people must restrict with their necessities for balancing between incomes and outcomes. The result for this is that people can save much money and use it for the long-term investment. A current study by University of Manchester in 2010 found that 67% of people who economical have a good significant in their savings. Thus, it is true that minimizing of human necessities can help them to manage their finance for the future.

The aforementioned evidence reveals that people have to manage their finance because nowadays human necessities are becoming high. It is important for them in order to reduce a number of people which takes more than one job.
kiki23 37 / 64 4  
Hi! I have some feedback for you!

...reveals that people have to manage...

It is important for them in order to reduce a number of people ... should be
To reduce the number of people having/ taking (you can use both) more than one job/ profession in the future (you can use both), it is very important to manage and control their income.

Or you can simply mixed both sentences

The aforementioned evidence reveals that people have to manage their finance becauseas nowadays human necessities are becoming high. so that to reduce the number of people having more than one job in the future, i it is very important to manage and control the income/ finance (you can use both)

Home / Writing Feedback / Discussion about People Taking More Than One Job. Working life today is different than in the past.