Essay: Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others.

dhammika1973 8 / 18  
Topic: Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others.
Students who are noisy and disobedient should be group together and taught separately.
Do you agree or disagree. Give reasons for your answer.

During the school time, students need to study, which is the main target, but unfortunately there are some students, who disturb others. Some students fail to study, because of these stray from students' activities. Hence, it is a necessary to plan for revive these disruptive students.

One solution is to take these students away from the school and other proper places for them. They can study on that place under supervision of well experienced teachers. Also, it is necessary to introduce a set of rules for them and try to bring them into correct path. Otherwise, they have to face limitation of their education. Government is responsible for establishing this process and parents can compel their children if necessary.

These disruptive students may have strategies in specific fields such as mechanical, plumber, electronic etc., Then we can compel them in vocational training school or some relevant place to improve their abilities, because some of these students do not like to stay long time in a seat. Then we can gradually motivate these students by giving them to lessons, workshops, meditation programs etc.,

Perhaps we need to study why these disruptive students behave badly before we separate them. Sometimes they need extra lessons to establish the proper state of mind. In this stage we have to approach them to very precisely, and need to identify the stress or problems, which are in her mind. Then, give him to necessary treatment for release stress or solution for the problems, who has.

In conclusion, before taking action regurding the disruptive school students, we have to identify the problem they have, and then need to make a treatment for them. Government and the parents, who are the responsible for this issues, and identify the correct solution for them.
I have some more corrections to make. Please type the essay again and use the corrections. If you still have mistakes, we'll try to find them.

During school time students need...

One solution is to take...

The government is responsible for establishing this process, and parents can compel their children if necessary.

Perhaps we need to study why these disruptive students behave badly before we separate them. ---Good idea!

Sometimes they need extra lessons to establish the proper state of mind.

In conclusion, before taking action for the disruptive school students, we have to identify the problem they have, and then we need to make a treatment for them.

:-)
sansansilly 1 / 2  
Dhammika,
The reason for anyone becoming disruptive, is their upbringing. You will find various instance in "Theories of Personality", the reasons why an individual behaves in a particular fashion. The most important factors that influence the behavior of any individual, are the incidences that have taken place in their childhood. you will be surprised to know that, even the toilet habit of the child in his 1-2 years of age, can determine the type of personality this child can develop when he grows to an adult. The other factors are, the behavior of parents towards the child, feeding habits, sleeping habits, etc. If you are curious enough to contemplate this issue, i would suggest you to go through the "Freudian Theory of Personality". Most of your questions will be answered.

Yes, obviously the disruptive school students do have negative influence on others, if their blunders go unpunished or unobserved. Isolating such students from other students may harm the psychology of the disruptive students. Our intention is not to safeguard the good students from bad students, but to convert the bad students into good ones. Giving them responsibilities in the class, appreciating their smallest of the activity(if any), can be fruitful in such situation.

Everyone has something in them which is better then everyone else. Try to find out their strengths - emphasize on them, this will automatically eradicate their weaknesses. And I m sure they can become good human beings and better citizens in days to come.
During the school day, students need to study, which is the main target, but unfortunately there are some students who disturb others.

Some students fail to study, because of these stray from students' appropriate activities.

Hence, it is a need necessary to plan for responding to these disruptive students.

One solution is to take these students away from the school and other proper places for them. They can have study under the supervision of experienced teachers.

Also, it is need necessary to introduce a...

In conclusion, before taking action regarding the disruptive students, we have to...

:-) Try again! You still have errors. Do you have any questions about the changes I made? For example, use the word NECESSARY.

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay: Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others.