Disscussion of documents 'Describe Serious Abuse' at Australia's Nauru Immigration Camp.

Citradipuss22 1 / -  
Source: time.com/4445992/australia-nauru-asylum-camp-abuse/

Nauru is an island which lies in the center of Pacific Island. This island is a place were immigrantshousing on it. Between 2001 and 2008, Nauru has first housed a detention centre as in under the Pacific Solution of Australia's conservative Liberal Party and was purposed to stop these refugees for coming to Australia, on the way with holding them on Nauru and nearby Manus Island. Lots of refugees are coming from detention and offshore.

In fact, the aims to stop the refugees would not effective since the amount of refugees was gained on the 2012, it has been reached around 17,000 people. However, the amount of this kind of population was getting increase and having an influence for abusing problems on this area. There are almost 2,000 reported that most of refugees have been abused, according to the documents, most of them were being subject of sexual abuse, violent assaults and others are living in the miserable conditions. One of the main report which is taking an attention is there is a girl who had her lips tied up together, it was told us of the children's torture.

Today, we have seen that humanity is getting descent since criminalities were raising in current times. The international communities are saying that stressed people is disguse and are going to be wicked when there is no more way to live properly in this area.
Risty01 10 / 16 1  
- This island is a place were immigrantshousing on it. Double verb
- Nauru has first housed a detention centre. Nauru has a first house of detention center.
- was purposed to. It has purpose to ,,,

Home / Writing Feedback / Disscussion of documents 'Describe Serious Abuse' at Australia's Nauru Immigration Camp.