IELTS TASK 2: distance education to classroom-based education ?

Ninamar 1 / 1  
Distance education delivered via the Internet or television has more advantage than classroom-based education. Do you agree or disagree?
Some people prefer distance education to classroom-based education because they believe the former approach can bring more benefits. I am opposed to this opinion.

In the latest years, new technologies have acquired such an important transformative role in our everyday lives. Education has not been apart from this changes. Some people agree that distance education, using internet or television, is better than the traditional education. Whilst there are strong arguments to support this, I would suggest that the classroom-based education has better results. This argument will be proven by looking at how the face-to-face interact and the groups are essential in the development of the students.

Firstly, it is well known that one of the human's inherent needs is to maintain face-to-face contact, because of that the traditional education is a non-changeable way to encourage students to develop their social skills and their sense of empathy. This interaction helps students being more cooperative and enhance empathy for others.

However, technology is a great way to socialize, students tent to be nervous and anxious when they get disconnected of the on-line word. As can be seen, traditional education is essential for the students to feel part of the society.

In addition to this, it is proved that students learn more efficiently when they are in groups. This improves their critical thinking and also their tolerance for other's points of view.

To sum up, the classroom-based education plays an important role for the personal and academic student's development. However, it can take advantages of the technology in many ways, it is not accurate to underestimate the traditional education. Thus, this kind of education is highly recommended.
kridUessay 2 / 15 5  
Hi Ninamar!,
Here's my suggestion.

First and foremost, it is common that one of the human's inherent needs is to maintain face-to-face contact beacuse traditional education that encourages students to develop their social skills and their sense of empathy is unchangable. The interaction will help students be more cooperative and enhance empathy for others. For example, I approached my social science teacher individually to discuss more about the subject. She realized that I was struggling to understand the topic she taught, so she spent time tutoring extra hours for me. And if I have any questions, I can bring up immediately. Apparently, she did something that electronic devices could not do

I think this paragraph can be clearer by adding more sentences. Give more details and examples.

To sum up, the classroom-based education plays an important role for the personal and academic student's development. Although distance education has a number of advantages over this traditional education, I still believe that classroom-based education is much more preferred and advantageous, showing many aspects that the distance one cannot provide for us.

I think the overall idea is good, but each paragraph is a bit too short. If you add more details to each paragraph, you will have a great essay.
niesaysi 16 / 290 85  
Education has not been apart from this changes.

these

n the latest years, new technologies have acquired such an important transformative role in our everyday lives.

New technologies have brought important changes to people's lives.

Whilst there are strong arguments to support this, I would suggest that the classroom-based education has better results. This argument will be proven by looking at how the face-to-face interact and the groups are essential in the development of the students.

In my point of view, I believe that classroom-based education is more essential, because this involves face-to-face interaction needed for the development of the students.
nightmare2k - / 6 3  
I totally agree with kridUessay. Your essay is very good if something are added, such as supporting ideas.

This argument will be proven by looking at how the face-to-face interact and the groups are essential in the development of the students.

=> groups, which are ...

One thing to say that you used many wrong articles. Go get rid of it. Have fun.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2: distance education to classroom-based education ?