Diverification of Monotasking and Multitasking Skill

yurikeyuri 43 / 61 2  
Monotasking and multitasking are the two things which defferent. Monotasking is skill which focusing only one things, but multitasking is another different skill which able to do or control many things in one time. For the example, mono phone which has one essential function or mono compas is device which has one feature on the adventure. Meanwhile, there is another of skill, supertasker, of the people who are able to manage multitasking field.

Source : TED
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Yurike, when you have practiced 38 times (38 threads) and still have some errors related to spelling is actually quite disappointing. Try to be more careful next time before posting a new thread. Proofread is a MUST to avoid making unnecessary spelling errors. Also, I am not the one who told you to summarize the video but I personally think that 73 words is too short for a summary. It might be better to write at least 100 words for each thread that you post.

The detailed descriptions below should help you achieving a better quality of summary.
- Mono-tasking and multitasking are the two things which aredefferentdifferent .
- MonotaskingMono-tasking is skill which focusingfocuses only on one particular thingthings , but multitasking is another different skill which is able to make people do or control many things inat one time.

- For the example, mono phone is a device thatwhich has one essential function or mono compass is a device which has one feature on the adventure.(confusing meaning)

- Meanwhile, there is another of skill, supertasker. It isof thea skill that people have towho are able to manage multitasking field.
mardian24 46 / 75  
Hi, let me give you numerous comments

1. There are a number of error spellings
Monotasking ----> Mono tasking
defferent ----> different
compas ----> compass

2. Monotasking and multitasking are the two things which defferent
if you use which you need to add subject and verb

3. Monotasking is skill which focusingfocus only one things
you need e verb

4. which is able to do or control many things in one time

Thank you
Keep writing

Home / Writing Feedback / Diverification of Monotasking and Multitasking Skill