Diversity of household activities based on sex in the United Kingdom

ochio 13 / 10 5  
Division of household tasks: by genders, Great Britain - IELTS writing task 1

The chart gives information about diversity of household activities based on sex in the United Kingdom. Overall, it can be seen that females spend much time on cooking baking and washing up more than they spend on other tasks, while males tend to do gardening and pet care.

Compared to men, women are likely to do housewifery tasks such as cooking, cleaning house, taking care of children, and washing/ironing clothes. However, the tasks which they spend much time on are cooking,baking or washing up. The average of time they spend on them is 75 minutes per day. In contrast to this, they just provide ten minutes of their time to maintenance odd jobs.

On the other hand, men like to do gardening and pet care-taking task. They usually spend 50 minutes a day to do them. Besides those activities, they are also likely to spend their time on cooking,baking and washing up. However, the less favorite household activities they do are washing, ironing and, sewing clothes. They barely to allocate their time on them.

anggicaroot 20 / 19 3  
Halloo... Let me help you to give some advices :)

The chart gives information about diversity of household activities based on sex both gender in the United Kingdom.

Compared to men, women are more likely to do housewifery tasks such as cooking, cleaning house, taking care of children, and washing/ironing clothes. However, the tasks which they are spend spending much more time on are cooking,baking or washing up. The average of time they spendspending on them is 75 minutes per day.

On the other hand, men likeprefe r to do gardening and pet care-taking task. They usually spend 50 minutes a day to do themit . Besides those activities, they are also likely to spendkeen on spending their time on cooking,baking and washing up. However, the less favorite household activities they do are (double verb) washing, ironing and, sewing clothes.

I hope it is useful :D

Home / Writing Feedback / Diversity of household activities based on sex in the United Kingdom