THE DIVINE MAGIC WAND; Beliefs and thoughts

temptprovidence 8 / 163 35  
PLEASE... i want a lengthy correction for that plus the concept that can be drawn out from this piece of writing.. how good the concept was. thanks!

Drowning people, so much handicapped in their beliefs by just a few experiences of failure...!
Cocksure people, too much certain about what they reckon...!
Rather, vague people, oblivious of something that can always matter...!
Oblivious of the divine hand. the invisible magic wand..!!!

Beliefs and thoughts; both can be self-created. Both can be taken in any direction. Both can be understood in a several different conceptions' but still' out of these all' only one of them.. only one of these directions is the right one. Stressfully, only one. Man has been created studded with faults and mistaken perceptions, and the probability of their being wrong is always yet higher. And those who ultimately get the right way to think; are bestowed with the ability to skim through life and see the original picture behind this uncertain surface of life! we call that sufism!

With an inbuilt instinctive rumination, I came to the conclusion that we all are yet living in our immature world of thoughts. We think just what we want. We perceive just equal to our abilities to think. But I can tell everyone of a refuge from this immaturity. Because, we all think immaturely about future. We are most often utterly disappointed by the actuality. If we want to avoid such disappointments, we have to think perfectly. Nobody can obviously do that. So why not to look for an alternative? Why not go to the door of the one who knows everything and who is perfect...!! YES, why not just put our effort and leave all the consequences to be dealt by the divine magic wand! Why not find our peace in prayers rather than the rotten music? Why not pray, believe and trust the hand that is always perfect? Why not... just why not trust in this vivid refuge!!
dido272000 7 / 18 1  
We perceive just equal to our abilitiesyto thinkof thinking

I think you should rewrite this sentence
OP temptprovidence 8 / 163 35  
thanks and are my points solidly built??
dumi i need your respectable help too :)
carolyn 2 / 7 1  
Both can be taken in any direction. Both can be understood in a several different conceptions' but still' out of these all' only one of them..

I would put a comma after "direction" and combine the sentences. Then I would start the other sentence like " Out of all of these only one remains or stands out.

Home / Writing Feedback / THE DIVINE MAGIC WAND; Beliefs and thoughts