The division of students who attend in four different kinds of junior high school between 2000-2009

RefaldaJeans 1 / -  
Writing Task 1 Table - Secondary School Attendance

The table depicts about the division of students who attend in four different kinds of junior high school between 2000 and 2009. Overall, the percentages of Specialist Schools and Grammar School decreased in three years (2000, 2005, and 2009). In this case, the Voluntary-controlled Schools became the favorite schools in 2000 but in 2009, it defeated by Community Schools.

In 2000, the proportions of Specialist Schools stood at 12%. It modestly declined by 1% to 11% in 2005 and ended up at 10% in 2009, while the rates of participation in Grammar Schools fell at 12% in 2009 which was sitting at 24% in 2000.

On the other hand, the highest percentages of secondary school attendance were held by Voluntary-controlled Schools (52%). It were favorite schools for students in 2000 but dramatically decreased to 20% in 2009. Community Schools became the lowest proportions of the students who attended (12%) in 2000 but it considerably rose to 58% and overtook Voluntary-controlled Schools in 2009. Most of the pupils attended in that schools in 2009.
Hi Refalda, as this is my first time to write a review on your essay, I would like to WELCOME you to the Essay Forum Family, here, we aim to provide you with the most effective and accurate feedback that will help you enhance your writing project. An objective criticism that will assist you in creating a stronger essay.

Having said that, when writing an analysis, it will do you good if you have the graph or the representation of the analysis, included in your essay as this will be our basis to ensure the accuracy of your analysis.

Moving forward, I would like to suggest a few modification that will strengthen your sentences.

- The table depicts about the division
- Overall, the percentages of Specialist Schools
- in three years ( , 2000, 2005, and 2009), respectively .
- it was defeated by Community Schools.

There you have it Refalda, this is just the beginning of the modifications and as mentioned, when you can, please attach the diagram or the graph.

I look forward to it.

Home / Writing Feedback / The division of students who attend in four different kinds of junior high school between 2000-2009