IELTS TASK 2: Doctors brings a lot of merits for human being - more than some investors

andika06 11 / 10 3  
Inventors are not as important to society as a doctors.
To what extent do you agree with this statements?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

The majority of inhabitants assumed that the person finding the new innovation was not too essential to environment if compared by human who was help the citizen from diseases.

In my perception, both of two jobs are greatly important and brings benefits for humanity life, however, I observe that the direct impact of the doctor can be perceived by community.

In these days, Most of humanity if they suffer a sickness so they need people to cure them, and doctor is the person who have ability to treat the disease. There are many positive impacts from doctor. Taking cases as an example, the cancer sufferers they are need treatment in the hospital and ask the best therapeutics from doctor. In addition, if there is a catastrophe like tsunami, the existence of a doctor's is needed by the victims for treating the injury caused by disasters, especially for the serious wound. I extremely agree with this statements if the doctor more worthwhile for humanity life.

On the other hand, a number of citizens argue regarding the finders are imperative since they had a own creation and can assist the human for gaining the better life. For instance, Luis Walter Alfarez, he found the new landing system for aircraft, a radar system aircraft, a radar system for locating planes and the hydrogen bubble chamber, used to detect subatomic particles.

And other contriver made a solar energy for vehicles fuel to reduce the effect of global warming. It was quite remarkable, nevertheless the result not directly perceived by the citizens.

In the final analysis, some of people argue that the discoverers are not more crucial than doctors, however, both of two occupations provide many advantages for life. And in this causes I immensely believe the doctors brings a lot of merits for human being.
sir99 7 / 8 2  
... was not too essential to environment if compared by COMPARED TO human THOSE who was help the citizen from diseases.
... impact of the doctor can be perceived by community. IN HUMAN LIFE.

In these days, M ost of humanity if they suffer a sickness so they need THE OTHER people, FOR EXAMPLE, WHEN THEY SUFFER FROM DISEASE, THEY NEED doctor.

In addition, if WHEN catastrophe, like tsunami, the existence of a doctor's DOCTOR is needed by the victims for treating the injury caused by disasters EXPERIENCING INJURE, especially for the serious ...

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2: Doctors brings a lot of merits for human being - more than some investors