Essay: DOGS ARE FRIENDS, NOT AN MEAT

hang moon 1 / -  
Hello everyone,
My name is Hang. I am a newcomer.Below is my essay. I am appreciate every your comment and feedback.
Thank you in advance.

The sad fact is that in many places where dog meat is consumed, the dogs raised for food commonly endure a lifetime of abuse and often are slaughtered in a manner that is nightmarish in its brutality. There are many places ate dog meat such as: Europe, Russia, Africa, Latin America, China, the Philippines, and South Korea, Viet Nam. Now i will show you two places in particular where often eat dog meat is the South Korea and Viet Nam.

plagiarized content removed

Have you ever ask the question : '' Why we should not eat dog meat?"

Absolutely, Dogs are really friendly and lovely . They will play with you and stay by your side when you are sad or lonely. In addition, Dogs is one of the most loyal pet who never betray you, follow you everywhere, protect you , and dont ask for much in return. Alos, Dogs are great family members and have the above-mentioned positive effects on the whole family. Your dog might not be dangerous, but by simply barking he can keep away a burglar who might think of entering your house.

Now i want to tell you a true story about a little dog. You know, My neighbours raised a little dog. Unfortunately, his life was as a nightmare. He is beaten, kept outsides. Even , the owner just feed him when they like and throw away food on the ground. One day, I heard that they want to kill him for meat. Immediately, i think i have to save him by any means after an unsuccessful conversation with them. I decide to steal him and give my best friend to adopt him. I know that it is not a good method and my behaviour may be wrong, but i dont know what is better to do for him and i can not see him die like that. So i dont advise you to act as me, but i want to say that Dogs are friends not meat. Dont hesitate to recuse them when dogs are in danger with the most suitable ways.

Finally, i want to shows the tips to keep dogs safe. You should not keep your pet outsides at night. Besides, Dont let your pet go out alone at night. The more important tip is that You have to keep an eye on your dog everytime, Thats mean you should lock gate when you go out. Also, Dont let your pet eat food from strangers. This will become a danger for your precious dog. Moreover, you should know how to do first aid when your dog eat food from poisoning the theft. What is more, you should hold many campaigns from stopping eating dog and raise people's awareness about loving animal.

For all those reason, i strongly recommend that we should act to protect dogs- our beloved friends. . I still remember the quote like that : " Such short little lives our pet have to spend with us, and they spend most of it waiting for us to come home each day." So Dogs are friends, not food.
Hang, I am not sure about the format that you have written your essay in. I have not come across an essay before where the prompt is placed in the middle of the essay. It is normally placed within the first paragraph of the essay because you are supposed to inform the reader about the topic of the essay before you progress further in the discussion. I sense a separation from your original topic towards the latter part of your essay. You went from the topic of eating dog meat to the safe keeping of dogs. I believe that you are trying to discuss too many topics related to protecting your dog without really knowing how to do it. So here is my suggestion. Outline your plan of writing for your essay. Make sure that you follow a logical introduction of the topics you want to discuss so that each paragraph relates to and properly introduces the next topic to the reader. By doing that, you will allow the reader to get a clearer idea of what it is you want to discuss. Most importantly, you will need to develop a proper thesis for your essay at the start. Explain the topic you will be talking about, why you believe it is important to learn about this, and what your conclusion might be. That way you present the order of discussion to your reader before he begins to read your work.

That said, being a dog lover myself, I appreciate the work that you have placed in this paper and the suggestions that you have made. I too do not agree with the consumption of dog meat. They are pets and are not groomed as cattle. There is room for improvement in the essay so I hope that you will come back with a revised version of your work.

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay: DOGS ARE FRIENDS, NOT AN MEAT