Doing the same job for whole life, is it challenging?

tishca2013 3 / 4  
Please correct me where ever am wrong.
As per human nature , no matter how lucrative job is, people may get bored doing the same job for long time. New ambiance, new people, new work environment and good amount of increment in salary makes job more challenging.As per me, doing the same job for whole life has advantages as well as loopholes even.

There are many reasons to feel so but the most important is human psychology. An human is social animal . He likes to be socially active with different group of people .New job at new place with new people gives him opportunity to interact with .Similarly by meeting with different people , you can come to know many different things and improve your knowledge on various aspect.Different jobs gives you opportunity to work in different environment as each job has its own specifications and it is challenging to cope up with these differences .

On the contrary , doing the same job, you can be master in your field and technically sound in your domain .This also helps you to get good amount of increment in your salary. Whereas by doing the same job for many years , you may get to know lot of people who are working in the same domain .This also help you to meet with different people with same area of work.

So as per me, doing the same job for whole life is challenging in itself as each job has its own challenges .It depends upon person to person how you take it as practice makes man perfect and if you are doing the same job then your getting salary for being perfect in your work and that is nothing but win win situation only .

Thank you.
As per the human nature , no matter how lucrativeinteresting and well paid th e job is, people may get bored doing the same job for long timeover a long period.

As per me, doing the same job for whole life has advantages as well as loopholes even.

... as well as loopholes even? This is not very clear :(
For me, doing the same job for the entire life is not only disadvantages but also may have negative effects on our lives.

An human is social animal .

Human is a social animal.

He likes to be socially active with different groups of people

Home / Writing Feedback / Doing the same job for whole life, is it challenging?