The Donation of a City Council to Book Clubs

hirani03 36 / 50 5  
The graph below shows how much money a city council gave to book clubs over a four-year period.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
You should write at least 150 words.

The graph shows the total of money which was given by a city council to the book clubs over a four-year period. Besides that, the graph also presents the sum of book club members were in the city.

The amount of money given was reached a peak in the year 3. It was a sharp rose, but in the next year, the number of book club members was slight decline. It was different with the number of book club members. From first year to the second years, the total of book club members decline slightly, then the next two years rose sharply.

Over the first-three year periods, there was a steady jump in amount of money that was give. Furthermore, the number of book club members fluctuated in over the same period two. Generally, in the year three, the amount of money given and number of book club members were sharp rise during the period.

• Council donations to book clubs
azmi23 17 / 28 3  
hi! here is my correction and some suggestions to make essay more dynamic. hope it good

The amount of money given was reached a peak in the year 3. I
... number of book club members was a slight decline /the number of book club member declined slightly . However, It was different with the number ...
... of book club members declined slightly, then but the next two years rose sharply.
Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Hi Hirani,

- ... the sum of book club members were in the city(sorry,I don't get what you mean in this sentence)
-The amount of money which was given was reached a peak in thethird year 3 .
- I feel a little confuse when i read your first body paragraph. I think it is unclear which years that you mean and which line do you explain.

- ... members fluctuated in over the same period in the second yeartwo . Generally, in the third year three

Hopefully it helps. Keep writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / The Donation of a City Council to Book Clubs