"I dont ask for excuses from my BEST TEACHER";ESSAY on what i did wrong with my CA

koe 1 / 2  
I will not make any excuses to my best teacher. You have forgive me for some late work even my homework. You have been like my room teacher (basically it a elementary teacher mostly they are the best but you are even better). To be honest this is the only test i study really hard on ( I did it too on the other CA but this one I study the hardest). And i did not know what happen too, if we have time go over the CA I will explain why I choose that answer. You are one of my best teacher in Hutch that i never meet. Maybe I take this test too light but i don't know. You know i know i will always give it all when it come to test. I love winning you love winning and why don't i don't want to win our 4th period party or be number one in the AISD. I think i have lose my trust from you because i have been what I call slacking but i will take it back by making a way better score on the STAR or our next test. That a promise from a student i am i kid or my word.So don't be surprised if I'm on the top 5 on our next test or STAR.

From today on I will not slack any more and I will not take anythings like now. After I got a F my personalty won't change I gonna still gonna put my hand in the air than put it on my head when you say raise your hand up i will click on my watch for attention. And i will be the same JAMESSY from the first day or school.

From one of your best student,
JAMESSY
Bebo 2 / 8  
I gonna still gonna put my hand in the air than put it on my head when you say raise your hand up i will click on my watch for attention

I am going to still put my hand in the air and put it on my head when you say raise your hands up. I will still check my watch to seek more of your attention.
I will not make any excuses to my best teacher. You have forgiven me for some late work even my homework.

I do not intend to ask for excuses form my best teacher. You have already forgiven me for my late submissions.

You have been like my room teacher (basically it a elementary teacher mostly they are the best but you are even better).

... this sentence has many issues and I think you need to rephrase it all over again. This is what I suggest;
You are without any doubt the best teacher I've ever got.

To be honest this is the only test i study really hard on( I did it too on the other CA but this one I study the hardest) .

Frankly, this is the only test I studied so hard.
Well... it is very difficult for me to understand the purpose of this writing. When you make a post, either include your prompt or write a few lines explaining your purpose. Then we can help you better.

Good Luck!
OP koe 1 / 2  
Thank everyone for your help it was every useful

Home / Writing Feedback / "I dont ask for excuses from my BEST TEACHER";ESSAY on what i did wrong with my CA