Without doubt children working in a casual work or a summer work, will get much practical experience

Bekuk22 15 / 21 3  
In many countries, children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong while others consider it as valuable work experience. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Even though more experience would be gained by children taking a side job, i am more likely to believe that they should not take a part of this trend as they are psychologically not ready.

It is undeniable that children working in a casual work or summer work will get much practical experience. This is because they are involved with several activities they do not get in the school. Besides, children will be more caution to spend their money because they know how difficult to earn the money is. Based on my experience, fresh graduate children deciding to take job feel that they obtain much different experience that they may not get in their school. It means that working can give children experience as provision to work in the future.

On the other hand, it is often said that children working in several companies would have mental disorder. This is because they are not mature enough and ready to face with the hardness of working pressure. For instance, there are some companies complaining about their workers always tending to be unfriendly with customers and sometimes getting problem with the co-workers. In fact, after investigating that these are created by workers who have unbalance emotion. This condition is caused by psychology factor of children who is not ready to work. Personally, It can be accepted that one factor of growth is important step in children.

In conclusion, fresh graduate children join world of work will again more useful experience will not get in school but this condition is not good because mentally they are not ready to work and the condition is often a trigger issue in the work.
kiki23 37 / 64 4  
Hi! I have some feedback for you!

In conclusion, children committing work will get more useful experience that is not given by formal education in school. However, it is not good for them as their mental is not yet ready to face work and it cannot be denied that the working condition is often having trigger issue that is not fit for children.
Cachaaaaaaaa 28 / 38 3  
Hi My Radja
Hopefully these suggestions will help your imrove your writing

they know how difficult to earn the money is

fresh graduate children deciding to take (as far as I concern, fresh graduate person is not children anymore, since they have earned a degree or diploma from college or university)

by psychology psychological factor of children (psychology is the study of mind and behavior)

Best Wishes

Home / Writing Feedback / Without doubt children working in a casual work or a summer work, will get much practical experience