There is no doubt that everybody wants to be a famous person. Not everything is so great though.

Mayank7g 9 / 17  
Being a celebrity- such as famous film star or sports personality- brings problems as well as benefits.

Do you think being a celebrity brings more benefits or problems?

There is no doubt that everybody wants to be a famous person. However, there are always pros and cons of being popular personality. I believe there are more positive than negative of being a celebrity. I will support my view with the example.

Besides, prominent individuals despite being entertained by all the facilities and luxury, they do face issues with their personal lives. The reason for this is they will be always on news. Media always have an eye on them and keep reporting their each activity. To illustrate this, if anything happens in celebrity personal life like marriage, break ups etc. it is publicly exposed by media. As a consequence of this, personal life of popular people hinders by media.

In addendum, being a famous individual is itself an honor and proud feeling. This is because, youths of their country make them an idol and works hard to attain success, also government of the country provide special facilities in all aspects like travelling, medication etc. for them . This is one of the main reasons, that being popular, gives you more goods and blessings. For example, in India, Sachin Tendulkar is one of the legends of cricket. He has been honored by the name "God of Cricket" and also gained respect worldwide. As a result, celebrities are treated with love and affection all over the world.

In conclusion, while there are disadvantage of being famous, such no personal life and being in news always these must be weighed against the respect and luxury benefits that being a celebrity offers. Personally, I feel that these benefits outweigh the drawbacks.
hirani03 36 / 50 5  
Hello, lemme land you a hand.
1. The reason for this is they will be alwayswill always be on news.
2. ... and keep reporting theirthemon each activity.
3. ... a famous individual is itself an honor and proud feeling itself .
4. This is because,(no needs comma ) youths of their country (...) like travelling, medication etc(you may change it becomes "many more") for them.
OP Mayank7g 9 / 17  
Thanks for the comments

Please somebody judge rigorously and give valuable comments as I have an IELTS exam next week.
ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
I believe there are more positive than negative of being a celebrity. => i think you have to mention exactly what such specific more positive or negative of being a celebrity in introduction paragraph

I will support my view with the example. => i think this sentence is supposed to omit

the Media always have an eye onoversee them

This is because, youths of their country make them as an idol =>you do not need to write comma in this sentence
Iedha01 21 / 40  
Hi there,
Let me share some ideas to you,

In my opinion, in your first paragraph, thre are some mistakes that you've made. First of all, it'sthe second and third sentences. You mention twice of your ideas about POSITIVE+NEGATIVE and PROS+CONS. You should write only one of them.

The second is about " BEING POPULAR PERSONALITY". Your notion is unclear. What do you mean popular personaliy? If you don't mention the supporting sentrnces, just write BEING POPULAR PERSON.

Thanks, I do hope it helps

Home / Writing Feedback / There is no doubt that everybody wants to be a famous person. Not everything is so great though.