'the most dramatic change was Japan' - Member of Travellers; IELTS

immobulus 3 / 4  
The table compares the number of tourist from three different countries; Japan, Australia and Canada between 1985 and 1995. It is measured in million. Overall, it can be seen the most dramatic change was Japan. Japan had the lowest and the highest travellers in ten period and Australian tourist remained stable.

By 1985, Japanese's travellers were the lowest of tourist from Australia and Canada, about 5 million, while Australia tourist were the highest, about 7 million. At the same time, the number tourist from Canada in the middle, about 6 million.

By 1995 travellers from Japan increased significantly from about 5 million to about 15 million and the highest travellers in that years were tourist from Japan, whereas Australia's tourist remained stable and around 7 million visitors. On the other hand the figure of Canadian tourist experienced a downward trend from 6.0 million to 5.5 million which was slight decrease.

somasalims 15 / 27 5  
The table compares the number of tourist from three different countries; Japan, Australia and Canada, between 1985 and 1995. It is measured inby million. Overall, it can be seen that the most dramatic change was Japan. Japan had the lowest and the highest travellers induring ten period and Australian tourist remained stable.

Hi Icha! Let me try to correct you. First, you should put coma (,) after "Canada". Next, replace "in" with "by" because that is passive sentence. Then add "that" after seen. Last, change "in" with "during". Good Luck!
OP immobulus 3 / 4  
Okeh, thank a lot kak
tiaDS 73 / 235 52  
The table illustrates the total of tourists from Japan, Australia and Canada from 1985 to 1995, a 10-year period and is measured in million. The number of Australian visitors remained reasonably stable following the time frame while the figure of Japanese tourists recorded a significant changes in the end of the period.

By 1985, Japanese's travellers were the lowest number of tourists from Australia and Canada, about 5 million, while Australian tourists were the highest, about 7 million. At the same time, the number of tourists from Canada stood at the second positionin the middle , about 6 million.

By 1995(put comma here)travellerstravelers from Japan increased significantly from about 5 million to about 15 million, and the highest number oftravellers travelers in that yearswere was tourists from Japan, whereas Australia's Australians tourists remained stable and around 7 million visitors. On the other hand (put comma)

Home / Writing Feedback / 'the most dramatic change was Japan' - Member of Travellers; IELTS