The dramatic increase in the proportion of older people (65 and over) in three countries.

Jasper_ngoc 1 / -  
The chart compares the percentage of older people who is 65 and over in Japan, Sweden and the USA in the period from 1940 to 2040. Generally, there was a dramatic increase in the proportion of the population aged 65 and over in three countries.

According to the graph, in 1940, the percentage of elder people in Japan was 5%, Sweden was 7% and the USA was 9%. Before 2030, this proportion of the elderly population will be around 20%.

It is worth noting that in the following decades, the rate of aging people in both the USA and Sweden will keep climbing and reach 23%, 25% respectively. However, in Japan, different from the slight increase trend before, the percentage of the elderly people will rocket from 2025 and peak 27% in 2040.

Japan will become the country which has the highest proportion of older population in 2040 and Sweden and the USA will be below this.
Rocky529440 - / 6 2  
Where is the chart? And how you're so confident that in Japan the peak percentage will be 27% in 2014. Can you post the chart?
Bui, first of all, it would help if you posted the chart, this will help us provide you a more accurate modification and criticism on your analysis.

I would like to share my insights on your essay.

- people who isare 65 and over in Japan,
- Generally, there wasis a dramatic
- increase in the proportion of the population

-of elderolder people
-the elderlyolder population
- will be aroundincrease to over 20%.

- in Japan, different from thethere is a slight
- USA will be below this number .

Bui, as you can see there is a little modification that I did in your analysis, I do hope it helped. For future writing reference, mind the posting and make sure that the chart is posted as well.

Keep writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / The dramatic increase in the proportion of older people (65 and over) in three countries.