The drawbacks and detrimental points of Fairmont Island visit assessed by some tourists

fijarakbar25 11 / 13 2  
The pie charts below show the most common advantages and disadvantages of Fairmont Island, according to a survey of visitors.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant!

The drawbacks of regularly positive and detrimental points of Fairmont Island assessed by some tourists is illustrated in pie chart and measured in percentage. The most significant facts to emerge are that the greatest percentage of demerit was the expensiveness of living price. Conversely, the inhabitants gained the highest proportion of the benefits.

Regarding to the first figure, visitors surveyed that the ultimate disadvantages came from high living expenses for 45%. It was followed by entertaining programs which obtained less than a third of all sections. At 20%, the climate was the third largest level while meal quality was the least number for only 5%.

Turning to the beneficial aspects of the island, people condition was the majority of the proportion at 40% which was slightly higher than the scenery that gained less than two-fifths. The remaining figures shared almost equal number as the minority which were 11% and 12% for recommended lodging and culture respectively.

dcho23 6 / 4 2  
At 20%, the climate was (there is no description of the time in question and chart) is the third largest level while meal quality was (there is no description of the time in question and chart) is the least number for only 5%.

Turning to the beneficial aspects of the island, people condition was (there is no description of the time in question and chart) is the majority of the proportion...
The drawbacks of regularly positive and detrimental points ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES of LIVING ON Fairmont Island AS assessed by some tourists is illustrated in THE pie chart and measured in percentageS. ... the greatest percentage of demerit NEGATIVES WERE was the expensiveness of living price THE COST OF LIVING. Conversely, the inhabitants gained the highest proportion of the benefits.

Regarding to the first figure, visitors surveyed REVEALED that the... living expenses for AT 45%. It was followed by entertaining programs which obtained less than a third of all sections. At at 20%, the . THE climate was the third largest HIGHEST level OF MAJOR CONCERN while meal quality was the least number for AT only 5%.

... ... the scenery that gained less than two-fifths (USE PERCENTAGE FIGURES. BE CONSISTENT. DON'T CHANGE DATA FORMATS MIDSTREAM.) . The remaining figures shared almost THE equal number as the minority which were 11% and 12% for ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The drawbacks and detrimental points of Fairmont Island visit assessed by some tourists