Rules for work-force to wear every day a dress which have company symbols

mardian24 46 / 75  
Some organisations believe that their employees should dress smartly. Others value quality of work above appearance.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Several companies have made rules for their work-force to wear dress which have company symbols every day. In contrast, many people think an effort that employee give to the company is more essential than the appearance that worker usually show. However, there are many considerations that need to think about which one is the best weather dress formally or give more portion on work activity.

Formal or appropriate dress sometimes give more contribution to a company, especially for which directly connect to public service. It happens because people will get good impression if they see a company who wear same dress in office. They will have an opinion that professionalism is number one and can be proved by their clothes. For instance, in Mandiri Bank, employee has to wear dress formally to increase the number of customers who want to save their money. I think people will understand that employee has good education background and can solve the problem quickly. Besides that, wearing good dress will show that both employee and boss are worker, so there is nothing different and make a harmony and good culture.

However, there is another option say that quality of work is more significant than wearing good dress. The purpose of someone in office is working. So, they do not need to think about a dress that they want to wear in office, but still obey culture in a country. People will feel more comfortable if they can use clothes that they prefer to use. It can raise the spirit of working and give more contribution to the company. For instance, In Pertamina, worker does not need to use same dress. They can use anything because purpose of the company is getting more benefit not how beautiful the office is.

All in all, dress formally can give good impact to the company but it does not improve the quality of work. In my opinion, the company should emphasise the purpose of job and let the worker wear whatever clothes that they want.
faizunaa17 49 / 91  
... work-force to wear dress which have company symbols every day.

1. Hello Mardian, based on Cambridge Dictionary (NOT KAMUSQU, wkwkw) dress is refer to women clothing that covers the top of half of the body and hangs down over the legs. My suggestion is use another word that looks more appropriate

best weatherwhether dress formally or give...

2. you make typo. Weather means "cuaca". Whether is conjunction.
For instance, in Mandiri Bank, employee has to wear dress formally

3. has to wear ??

who want to save their money.

4. infinitive form is not appropriate.
nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
Hello Mardian!
Allow me to give you some suggestion.

Make a clear definion about "dress smartly"
...to wear dress which have company symbolsevery day.
...is the best weather dress formally or give more portion on work activity.
...Formal or appropriate dress sometimes give more
Besides that, wearing good dresswill show that both
So, we can know "good drees" that you mean in body paragraph is refer to what definition

For instance, in Mandiri Bank, employee has to wear dress formally to increase the number of customers who want to save..
I think, it will better if you make it general for bank companies since most of bank use formal dress. It can make your idea stronger.

Keep practice for make it perfect :)
SarlindaDS_27 42 / 52 5  
Hello Mr. Mardian :)
Let me give you some suggestions for you ^_^

actually, I like your essay overall has been already good enough for make reader understood what do you mean :) But it will be better if you more use various vocabularies to make your lexical resources points booster.

Here some similar words for some words which you have repeated more than once :)
--company ==> corporation, workplace, enterprise, firm, business, venture and etc.
--dress ==> I mean this not suitable for your essay context, better if you use similar words such as : uniform, outfit work-forces, dress casual works and etc.

Keep practice :) Good Luck :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Rules for work-force to wear every day a dress which have company symbols