Driving offenders must face consequences

mrfwijaya 3 / 3  
Some people think that strict punishment for driving offenses are the key to reduce traffic accidents. Other, however, believe that other measures could be more effective in improving road safety.

Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

serious law enforcement for reckless drivers

It is common believe that traffic lawbreakers should be sentenced to severe punishment is preferred solution to answer the high rank of traffic accidents. While other though said that constructing enchanted infrastructures to improve physical safety of road should exceed more positive impacts. I personally believe that bold decision to make proper punishment would be better to overcome this issue.

It is general for highway to be equipped by traffic tools to ensure users are comfort and safe. For instance, it is an obligation for local authority providing sufficient numbers of traffic signs particularly in area where it has more risk to crash to occur. Those would be very helpful for public to be noticed when they are spotted in right place. In contrast, the warnings should cost much expense of budget while it continues to use in future because high numbers of signs do not identically reflect the success of traffic accidents reducing.

On the other hand, user's attitude and behaviour would impact more benefits through serious law enforcement. This kind of measure could be executed by officers to sentence the offenders with equal punishment with no exception from all of groups. Furthermore, it would educate people to understand how essential the law is in daily life where it should accidentally build the sense of law awareness. When the awareness are maintaining, preferable attitude in driving would be being part of habitual tradition. Thus, citizens may contribute to create a harmony to each other and to lead a firm obedience of official rules.

To sum up, traffic rules breaking which causes more accidents should be tackled by firmly practical regulation for those who offend. It is cost-effective and most suitable to vouch the rules would be obeyed by public.
Muhammad, the English sentence structure of the essay is not very good. It usually confuses the reader while reading due to the improper sentence structure and grammar use. The lexical resource is also a problem in this essay because you are using words such as "enchanted infrastructures" which does not make sense because there are no "magical" roads in real life. So using that term is wrong and shows that you have a very poor grasp of the English language, the word meaning, and proper usage. All of which will combine to create a dismal score of 4 in the overall bandwidth considerations. An additional problem of your essay is that, although you presented a personal opinion in the opening statement, you did not discuss the reasons behind your personal opinion within the essay itself. All you did was discuss both sides of the topic, which is a partial fulfillment of the prompt requirements. The final part, the one that requires you to discuss your opinion, was not represented in your writing. Due to these numerous problems with your essay, the score cannot be higher than the 4 that I indicated above.

You need to familiarize yourself with the meaning of various English words and its usage in sentences. While you cannot memorize the English dictionary for this purpose, you should at least make an attempt to improve your writing abilities by reading other English essays, English newspaper articles / books / comic books. I suggest reading more comic books in English because the illustration of the situation normally explains the sentence in the dialogue bubble. Thus making it easier for you to understand the sentence meaning, how it was structured, and how the keywords were used in the sentence. These are the problems with your essay that can easily be improved upon through the practice of reading illustrated English material.

Home / Writing Feedback / Driving offenders must face consequences