The drought is the crucial problem for some areas in the globe like in Papua

Pramudia27 34 / 55 2  
Recent year, drought is the crucial problem for some areas in this country like in Papua. Many reasons why it happen and deforestation is one of these reasons. In many perspective, reforestation and forest preservation are the best way to deal with this problem.

First of all, Water is the most important of human needs, but many areas in this country just have little water providing. Deforestation is the main cause of this problem. Marchela, scientist from UGM that focus on plant in her research, say that about 46% trees in this country have been deforested and it makes that area becoming scarcity. Owing to the fact that water can flow easily with subsurface If trees still exist, root of these plant can persevere underground water.

Perserving forest and reforestation are the best way to tackle this problem. Hutama, professor from Upsalla University, say that trees can keep water within subsurface, more tree that still live, more water that is provided. For example, in Borneo, two years ago, this area had a long drought. After there is action to plant trees simultaneously by massive man, right now this area has enough water to fulfil inhabitant needs. On the other hand, deforestation in this country is caused by illegal logging, so to deal with this problem, government should make rule and punishment about that.

All in all, water scarcity is the crucial problem in this country. The main reason of this problem is deforestation and this is caused by many illegal logging. Making rule government about that is the best way to tackle this problem, besides reforestation is needed.
Pramudiana, in reference to your task achievement, the highest score you can garner is only a 4. That is because you failed to cover all of the valid points in the restated prompt so your explanation of the point of your essay was not really clearly presented to the reader. Parts of the essay are really unclear and not able to present any clear ideas.

For cohesiveness and coherence, your score would most likely also be a 4. The flow of thought in your essay is confusing, the discussion does not follow a clear pattern and there is a lack of transition sentences at the end of paragraphs which could prepare the reader for the next portion of the discussion.

In terms of lexical resource, you did your best to use complex vocabulary but failed to effectively use it in the essay. This is because your word choice was not always appropriate for the discussion you presented. The errors in your vocabulary more often than not left the reader irritated because he was left trying to figure out what you are trying to say. So again, this would be another 4 in the scoring range.

The grammatical range and accuracy could not score higher than a 3 because the sentence structures and errors in grammar and punctuation leave the reader wondering as to the meaning of your sentences and paragraphs. So more often than not, the paragraphs end up not making any sense or make it difficult for the reader to understand what you are trying to say.

Don't give up. As you become more familiar with the English language and you progress with your usage in the practice tests, you will find that you will have progressed and have improved your skills. Over time, you will gain a proficiency in the language that will help you to pass your test. We will make sure to help you do that.
NinaJoesuf25 36 / 66 4  
Recent yearin this day and age, drought is the crucial problembecomes a huge problem in some area s in this country ike in Papua.Many reasons why it happen and deforestation is one of these reasons . the reason why it happened is because of deforetation.
ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
Hi, pram!

Many reasons why it happenhappens and deforestation is ...

In many perspectiveperspectives, reforestation and forest ...

Perservingpreserving forest and reforestation are ...

more treetrees that still live, more ...

After there is action the action to plantof planting trees simultaneously ...

you have to pay attention to subject verb aggrement
and avoid using there is... there are...

Keep writing!!!
yurikeyuri 43 / 61 2  
Hello Pram, I will give my correction for you

it happenhappens(because the pronoun "it" indicate singular subject in this sentence, so you must use singular verb too)

In many perspectiveperspectives(after the quantifier "many", you must use plural noun)

Marchela, scientist from UGM that focus on plant in her research, saysays that (because subject "Marchela" is singular, so use singular verb too)

root of these plantplants(because the word "thes" indicate plural noun, so you must use "plants")

Hutama, professor from Upsalla University, saysays that (because subject "Hutama" is singular, so use singular verb too)

the government (the word "Government" need article "the" in this sencente because only one noun/things)

thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / The drought is the crucial problem for some areas in the globe like in Papua