Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Drug is the thing that has always been prohibited in this world - Drugs and teenagers essay

Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
People in all modern societies use drugs, but today's youth are expertimenting with both legal and illegal drugs, and at an increasingly early age. Some sociologists claim that parents and other members of society often set a bad example.

Discuss the causes and some effects of widespread drug use by young people in modern day society. Make any recommendations you feel are necessary to help fight youth drug abuse

It has always been a polemical topic when it comes to drug abuse of young people. There are many reasons of why more and more people teenagers commence to utilize drugs, but the main 2 reasons are experiencing new things and parental control. This essay will discuss both reasons in great details, and at the end, it will be provided with panacea.

Youth time is the wonderful time that can never forget and it is the that we can reminisce for days. That is the point, when we yearn to experience every single new thing that exists around us. Drug is the thing that has always been prohibited in this world and from time to time we as human beings never want to be restricted especially when we are young and wild. Our modern society is also sometime encourage us to be polarizing and carefree, and thus , many people fall for the trap of drug abuse. As a corollary, the junkies in this have been increasing for many years.

Aside from aforementioned reasons, our society is getting more and more tied up these days. It requires people to continuously work without looking back and it can make a significant impact on youngsters sine their parents will not be able to meticulously look after them any longer due to this contemporary society. Therefore, lack of parental control also contributes to the increasing number of drug addict.

Unfortunately, there is no permanent cure for this issue, rather than rendering unto more lessons about drug abuse in school and other places to at least permeate teenager's mindset in a positive way.

Consequently, the only way for us to vanquish the drug abuse revolution is to provide more lectures and lessons to tune our young generation's mindset and hold our breath and just hope for the best outcome.

Home / Writing Feedback / Drug is the thing that has always been prohibited in this world - Drugs and teenagers essay