WHY DRUGS are used by teenagers?

burssuztalebe 1 / 1  
Hİ! I am new here. Both my english and writing skill are not good so I hope that somebody could revise my poor essay.

Topic: discuss the reasons that make a person, especially a teenager start using drugs and lead to addiction.

One of the most urgent problems of modern times is teenagers using drugs, which goes so far as to addiction. It is a multi dimensional problem and experts search for its various reasons among which are emotional pressures and group acceptancance.

With the difficulties brought about by the modern world, along with the adults, youngs began to have hard times. Because of the expectations of parents, abundance of exams and the decrease of communication between peers with the advance of technological devices, pressure on teens is increasing day by day. This situation leads them to express themselves by doing something extreme and harmful like using drugs. With the help of using drugs, they can get rid of these emotional pressures such as anger, stress and depression, and forget everything and relax.

Besides, group acceptance is not commonly known but one of major reasons of using a drug. Considering that a teenager, who feels lonely and confused, wants to be a part of a group of his peers and if there is just one condition which is using a drug, it would be inevitable for him to do that. Also, there is another situation of group acceptance, for example, a guy may not like or want to use drugs but he may want to be part of the group of guys who fel depressive like him, soo he might imitate them and use drugs.

Over all, for a problem that has such a scape there can be inevitably many reasons ,and emotional pressures and group acceptance seem to be the widely recognized ones. Using drug is a critical and vital issue which needs a solution urgently and it is the responsibility of all people.
chessman567 5 / 170 11  
Great Essay though! There was this sentence: . With the help of using drugs, they can get rid of these emotional pressures such as anger, stress and depression, and forget everything and relax. Too many ands in one sentence.

Also, there is another situation of group acceptance, for example, a guy may not like or want to use drugs but he may want to be part of the group of guys who fel depressive like him, soo he might imitate them and use drugs.

Also implys that there is an example, so delete the for example.
Over all- One word
Using drug is a critical and vital issue which needs a solution urgently and it is the responsibility of all people. Drug should be plural-drugs
OP burssuztalebe 1 / 1  
Thank you so much chessman567. I'm grateful to you for your feedback. :)

Home / Writing Feedback / WHY DRUGS are used by teenagers?