Due to globalization, many kinds of goods become more accessible to people in different places

skynightknight 1 / -  
Countries are becoming more similar because people are able to buy the same products.

IS IT A POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE DEVELOPMENT?

Thanks to globalization, many kinds of goods are no longer limited in some specific areas and become more accessible to people in other places. As a result, there is an increase in the similarity among nations. Personally, I think that the benefits of this trend are more significant than the drawback.

The main disadvantage of this trend is the loss of national uniqueness among countries. For example, in many Asian countries, it is true that fast food is predominantly popular while traditional cuisine is losing its popularity among local people. Similarly, in every big city, most buildings are designed in the Western-style and it is a rare sight to find traditional construction. In other words, architecture with cultural values is becoming less common and important.

However, I would argue that this is a beneficial development for several reasons. With countries becoming more similar, there is no doubt that the gap between poor and rich nations would be narrowed. Plus, the fact that people now can have access to products that were once unavailable in their areas means that there is a boost in international trading. This not only has a positive impact on the global economy but also promotes cultural exchange. As a result of more cultural similarities and less financial differences, it is possible that the number of conflicts among countries would be reduced greatly.

In conclusion, though the increasing similarity among nations can lead to the loss of cultural uniqueness, I believe that this trend itself is positive.
Scoring considerations for essays that merely meet the word requirement does not help the exam-taker to maximize his scoring potential based on the individual and overall scoring requirements. It is advisable that test takers aim to write within 275-300 words to allow the student to earn maximum scoring possibilities based on wbic requirements.

The writer mentions globalization in the paragraph restatement. The original topic makes no mention of this. The examiner will view that statement as a topic deviation, affecting the TA score negatively. The writer must never include unsupported information in the rephrasing because of this. A mere 2 sentence paraphrase that does not alter the original information would have far more beneficial to that section in terms of scoring.

The original question is reflective of a single opinion essay. The miter must not justify the point of view he does not support as scores are only applied relevant to its support of the given opinion. The current reasoning presentation fails to meet the coherence and cohesiveness requirements. In addition, the Task accuracy is affected negatively as the opposing opinion discussions create a problem with regards to opinion clarity. The writer now appears to support both ideas, even as he presented a different thesis topic in the introduction paragraph.

The writer cannot convince the reader that his opinion statement is correct and believable because he cannot provide 2 supporting reasons for his point of view. More familiarity with correct reasoning formats are required for the writers improvement.

Home / Writing Feedback / Due to globalization, many kinds of goods become more accessible to people in different places