Due to influence of world-wide media, the gap between cultures is narrowing.

ali27 2 / 2  
Due to influence of world-wide media such as television and computer, the gap between cultures is narrowing. The introduction of this 'Global Culture' is of great benefit to the world.

To what extend do you agree or disagree?

Mass Media's main purpose is getting people more closer which social media help could help to achieve that goal. The main effect of being constant in touch with those media is being know about others culture and comparing with own one. Unfortunately in some cases people are attracted to prominent one which is presented by powers who are able to introduce purpose culture in exciting and interesting way. Nowadays a new approach about culture has introduced which does not accept a definite culture in a definite borders or geography, it is called global culture. In this idea, it is believed gaps between culture should be reduced and people should think and attitude in one way. In this essay I would evaluate advantages and disadvantages about this idea.

The reason which followers of global culture use that to present their claim is, they believed it can decrease intention and interaction among nations. Some example which is used is about India, a country with about 400 different language and different cultures, but nowadays a central government could hold this multicultural country or the other example is Europe with more than 30 country, but most of them have same culture and lifestyle. In reverse in middle-east with many struggles which most of them are among tribes and religious parties.

But opponent of global culture believes, this idea has introduce with powers who have special tools for advertising and with their experts and analyst help introduce their own idea and in some cases they changes their nations believes so in this situation national culture could removed, some custom would forgotten. For example Iranian had a ceremony some days before new year which they pass on the fire to removes their year worst memories but nowadays this is affected by west custom in new year it is converted to a fireworks which is far from that believes.

The idea of getting closer among culture is not but if people independently find the way and they should not affected by governments with special powers.
vlinh1991 2 / 6  
"But opponent of global culture believes, this idea has introduce with powers who have special tools for advertising and with their experts and analyst help introduce their own idea and in some cases they changes their nations believes so in this situation national culture could removed, some custom would forgotten. For example Iranian had a ceremony some days before new year which they pass on the fire to removes their year worst memories but nowadays this is affected by west custom in new year it is converted to a fireworks which is far from that believes." i think that you used "concession and refutation"..it is reasonable

Home / Writing Feedback / Due to influence of world-wide media, the gap between cultures is narrowing.