Early age is the best time to learn many things, including a new language.

asmaraj96 9 / 11  
Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

Early age is the best time to learn many things moreover a new language. Some people are convinced that children have to learn a different language at the earliest grade, while the others think that children should study it when they are in the secondary school. Personally, I believe that the advantages are far more than the disadvantages for young people who study a foreign language when they are still in the first level in the school.

Leaning a new language in the early age at primary school has some possible drawbacks. Firstly, studying additional subject, it could overburden the children because they have to focus as well as on other subjects such as math, science, and their own original language. They have to divide their time to spend a portion for studying a new language that require extra focus also like learning English which the pronunciation is different than the written. Secondly, the children would get stress because they already have been some subjects in the school and after that they have additional time for learning new subject again.

On the other hand, it is approved generally that young people are faster studying about new subject than older people. They can easily imitate the pronunciation of that new language because their brain has not been much thought yet. In addition, international languages today such as English or Mandarin are really required whether in the workplace or business. Thus, if they already have mastered foreign language in the early age, they would not be able to get much burden in the next education level in which study more subjects.

In conclusion, I personally believe that studying a new language in early age give more benefit for children even they have to divide the time to learn others subjects.
faizunaa17 49 / 91  
... to learn many things moreovereven a new language

1) Moreover usually placed in the beginning of the sentences. It's not true if it placed in the middle of the sentence.

Some people are convincedconvince that children have tomust / should learn a different language ...

2) suggestion ---> must / should

3) remember it present and active. Not passive form.

LeaningLearning a new language in the ...

4) TYPO ---> LEARNING

... overburden the children because they have to focus as well as on other subjects such as math, science, and their own original language.
... would get stress becausethey already have been some subjects in the school and after that they ...

5) I think there is no different between your first example and the second example. In the first you say they must focus to many subjects, and then they must divide their time. In the second you said, ther some subject, and after that they must have another time. What is the different between that ?

to get much burdenchance / opportunity in the next education ...

6) Based on the cambridge dictionary, burden have meaning like that:

noun
- a heavy load that you carry
- something difficult or unpleasant

verb
- to trouble someone

So, what is the meaning that you means ?

Home / Writing Feedback / Early age is the best time to learn many things, including a new language.