Earth is being damaged or becoming a better place by human activity.

mo27hi 1 / -  
Topic: Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

human play god changing the nature

Humans are the most beautiful creation of God with this we have a most advanced mind. As I read in the book of Richard Dawkins," We all have the selfish gene, but it's up to us how to convert it into autism." So, with this point, everyone is born with selfishness, the act we do is beneficial to us. Saving the Earth is as important as own. The reason is that if the Earth has had to suffer, we will not have saved ours. The Earth is healthier when its all living organism has the equilibrium with nature. Somewhere, we, humans help to save to our Earth but on the other hand, we destroy. The better understanding we will not save the Earth, we have been trying to surmount our mistakes but doing different technological modifications.

First, even though the technology is helpful to save different species which are near to extinction, but the reason for this extinction is merely one- random changes in the climates. The reason for this intensive change is none another but the humans' activity. We, humans, do only the thing which is beneficial for our species. When we try to save a species, is not because we have some care but we know the equilibrium of the life will be hindered by its extinction. For example, I am an Indian, here, the black deer is found, which is a most beautiful species but the hunting of black deer take it to the danger zone, due to lack of it the food chain is affected due to which the life of Bengal tiger also becomes a danger. As we know Bengal tiger is national animal of India. So protection of it, not only save our national animal but also they maintain the balance in the food chain. Other than this the kite, which we call natural sweeper is also in danger zone due to increased use of mobiles.

Furthermore, the human activity not only responsible for the animal life, but it is also highly dangerous for humans. Humans activity increases the pollution such as; air pollution, water pollution, noise pollution and so on, are responsible for global warming and the waxing of black hole due to which climate is rapidly changing which is the reason of lots of new disease and natural disasters. In near to my home, a factory of paint is present, they direct dumb all the debris of the factory in the river which contains lots of harmful chemicals. These chemicals are not only harmful to the life of water animal but also the society which lives near to the river. I regularly found in the newspaper that due to poisonous water drinking lots of people are dying.

God made humans the smartest one, but humans use their smartness to harm the other creation of God. When we play with nature or the place where we live, it is impossible that we would not affect the results.
Mohil, the first rule of TOEFL essay writing is, remember to time yourself. You only have 20 minutes to read, outline, draft, review, revise, then finalize the content of your essay. Since you wrote 494 words, one thing is sure, you did not time yourself when you wrote this essay. The most words that you can write within the allotted time is 300 words at the most. That is because you only have 30 minutes to completely develop your essay presentation. It is always best to keep your essay short but informative because of the time constraint. The manner that you presented the essay shows me that an intricate amount of time researching the topic was needed so that you were even able to quote a book reference in it. By the way, don't try to use quotes in the essay, use only your words and opinions because that is all that matters to the examiner. It is all about how well you express yourself in English instead of how much you know about the topic, which, from the looks of this essay, isn't very much since it is very heavy on research based information. This would have been the perfect academic essay for a class, not or an English language test.

The next time you write a practice test, time yourself, keep track of your word count, and make sure to allot at least 5 minutes at the end of your writing in order to double check your response. If you don't have at least that minimum amount of time to check yourself, you are writing too much and not paying attention to the quality of your work. Remember, no outside research, no sources either. You won't have internet access at the testing center.

Home / Writing Feedback / Earth is being damaged or becoming a better place by human activity.