TOEFL Essay,"Earth is being harmed by human activities OR not..? "

ana_p 27 / 81  
Hi,

Some people believe that, Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Technological, Industrial, Scientific, Educational, and Transportation development made the Earth a better place to live, but it is also true that humans are the one who are damaging it by the activities which are disturbing nature causing environmental imbalances.

In early days, people's life was not as simple as today. Technological development made it possible to do many of human activities with the help of machines like computers. Internet and computers are the best technological development in the century. Development in science saves us from many dangerous diseases. Transportation development made it possible to move from one side of Earth to other. All these innovations and development by humans made the Earth a beautiful place to live.

On the other hand, humans are the one who are contributing to disturb the natural beauty on the Earth. Everywhere there are industries, complexes and buildings. Hardly, we can see open spaces and ground especially in Metropolitan cities. Nowadays, all small cities and towns are turning into big cities. These developments are good economically, but not environment point of view. Activities like destroying forests are removing greenery from the Earth. As a result, we can see the effects of Global warming. People are running after this economic development, but forgetting to protect environment which is harming the Earth.

Finally, human made the Earth a beautiful place to live, but they are only damaging it. Earth can be saved by taking care. If it will not be saved then, it can harm humans only. So, to save ourselves from dangerous effects of damages, we all need to protect the Earth.

Thanks,
Ana.
deepakbaniya 3 / 92 2  
In early days, people's life was not as simplecomfortable as today. Technological development made it possible to do many of human activities....
side of Earthworld to other. All these innovations and development by humans made the Earth a beautiful place to live.

On the other hand, humans are the one who are contributing to disturbing the natural beauty onf the Earth.
but not environmental point of view. Activities like destroying forestsdeforestation, wild fires are removingdestroyinggreenery from the Earth natural environment. As a result, we can see the effects of Global warming.natural calamities like drought, landslide, flood are becoming more and more common.

[quote=ana_p]Finally, human madeinventions not only contributing the Earth to make a beautiful place to live, but also they areonlyequally damaging it . Earth can be saved by taking care (This sentence is incomplete, by taking care what...?) . If it will is not be saved then, it can harm humans only . So, to save ourselves from dangersdangerous effects of damages , we all need to protect the Earth.

( Ana, I suggest you to reorganize the idea you already presented. Use more vocabulary related to environment and technology. Your ideas, grammers are good. Keep up the hard work!

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL Essay,"Earth is being harmed by human activities OR not..? "