The earth: a living place where neat sceneries and nature's beauty are only part of people's fantasy

Sunrise011 7 / 14 7  
Some believe that Earth is being harmed by human activity. Others think it makes it a better place.

Since the dawn of history, earth has been a place of purity and quiet. It has been considered as a heaven to redeme life's scars and a large place where people can get their heads out of their sophisticated lives and sink in the goodness and happiness. Although, in the last couple of centuries, earth was turned into a living place where neat sceneries and nature's beauty are only part of people's fantasy. Anyway, thoughts were shared about earth's actual status. Some find human development has harmful affects on earth while others reckon the opposite. So, what is truly happening to earth under human activities influence, nowdays?

Earth's environmental status matters a lot when it comes down to human activity impact on earth. Herein or in most of its regions. Life is becoming shockingly lousy. Related-to-air illnesses are getting more frequent in Megacities and industrial zones due to the exceedingly hurtful noxious gases manufacturers toss into the air. Thus, life has become incontrovertibly a topic of discussion where not much can be done. Earth used to be much cleaner where natural resources remained unfound, but, it is definitely an unexpected result of technology research.

In another aspect of earth's ultimate destroyer, technology have provided us with cutting-edge and highly-developed pieces of machinery. It helped to enhance life quality in several ways, yet, did it keep our beloved earth clean and safe? These inventions use utterly sophisticated chemicals and different kinds of artificial products. Therefore, earth is considered to be these substances's trash can, hence, people are unable to live with dirty water to drink, lousy air-quality to breathe and a lessened number of green places to visit and enjoy due to number of harmful phenomenons such as the green house effect, etc.

To sum up, we all agree that science and technology are aspects of today's human activities that changed the living way in recent decades, yet, it is necessary that governors and manufacturers keep an eye on earth, the home of every living being, because our future depends on hers.
lacusclyne 16 / 25 11  
... and industrial zones due to the exceedingly hurtful noxious gases of manufacturers being tossemitted into the air

Therefore, earth is considered to be these substances's trash can, hence(...) ->As the passage of time continues its stretching, the great green sphere of space is gradually becoming a trash can, and species living in there are deprived of clean water to drink, fresh air to live, and green places to enjoy due to number of harmful phenomenons such as the green house effect, etc.

Home / Writing Feedback / The earth: a living place where neat sceneries and nature's beauty are only part of people's fantasy