It is easier to maintain good health than in the past

Shirley0426007 6 / 13  
As the advancing development of society, substantial meets people's basic needs. People possess more time and money to concern about themselves. Thus, staying healthy is becoming a priority in today's society. Hardly can we focus on study or work without adequate fitness. The enhancing awareness of keep fit, exercise, and advanced medical treatments make people easier to maintain health in the daily life.

Nowadays, people pay more attention to eating healthy food than they did in the past. With the development of technology, released from hard labor work, people have more time to enjoy healthy food. For example, an increasing number of people cooking at home rather than eat at restaurants. Because in their mind, home-made dishes guarantee a high quality of nutrition. Only if they eat fresh vegetables and meat, can they attain peak fitness. To stay healthy, people learn from TV, or the Internet, or newspaper more about nutrition of foods, and nurture healthy eating habits instead of unbalanced ones. In the past, people have to grow vegetables themselves, or buy them in a grocery store, whose quality cannot be guaranteed to some extent, but now we can easily buy clean food in supermarkets, which is under strict quality control and supervise. Under these circumstances, people today are accessible to live a healthier life than before.

Moreover, we take exercise to keep health. There is no doubt that those who doing proper exercise are healthier than ordinary ones. By playing sports, such as badminton, ping-pong, and swimming, we not only enhance our physical health, but also improve our mental health because taking sports is an efficient way to relieve stress. Meanwhile, the worldwide sports events stimulate individuals pursuing sports career, such as Olympic game, the European Cap, and NBA. These events have a great influence on attracting individuals to participate in the sports. The more exercise we take, the healthier we are.

Most important of all, the miracles of modern medicine play a consequential role in maintaining health. The many breakthrough discoveries over the decades are now simply taken for granted. Inoculations and vaccines have prevented many diseases which in the past lead to early deaths such as smallpox , chicken pox, diphtheria.Equipped with advanced treatment, doctors can cure more disease than in the past. With the cutting edged treatments, patients would no longer suffer from illness and pain, and their life span would prolong. In this way, modern medicine protects us from disease, therefore, ensure our health.

Consequently, people today are easier to keep fit, because they concern about maintaining fitness by eating healthier foods, spending more time playing sports, and receiving high-quality medicine care. In this way, people today are living a healthier life than before.

Any reply is helpful, thank you very much!
colin 23 / 48 15  
As the advancing development of society, substantial meets people's basic needs.
==>As the development of society, substantial meets people's basic needs.

People possess more time and money to concern about themselves.
==>>People spend more time and money to take care well of themselves.

Hardly can we focus on study or work without adequate fitness.
==>>Hardly can we focus on study or work without fitness.

The enhancing awareness of keep fit, exercise, and advanced medical treatments make people easier to maintain health in the daily life.
==>>The enhancing awareness of keep fit, exercise, and advanced medical treatments make people easier to maintain our health in the daily life.

There is no doubt that those who doing proper exercise are healthier than ordinary ones.
==>>There is no doubt that those people who exercise regularly are healthier than ordinary ones.
As the advancing development of society,substantial meets people's basic needs.

This is a confusing line... It does not seem to be delivering what you intend to deliver :(
In today's dvanced society, meeting the basic needs of people is not as difficult as int the past.

People possess more time and money to be concern about themselves.

If your prompt ask for your opinion, then it is better if you state it clearly in the introduction itself. :)
alphy 3 / 10  
Hai, you have presented well. but you don't forget , home made vegetable is good than any where in the world.

Home / Writing Feedback / It is easier to maintain good health than in the past