Does Eat more salt prevent migraines and severe headaches? We need more evidences and researches

Hary01 12 / 13 2  
IELTS Writing Task

Salt is an essential mineral composed primarily of sodium chloride that has important role for human life. Saltiness is the basic of human taste. There are controversies regarding salty diet. Some people believe that consume high salty refreshment affect to heart disease and stroke. In other hand, some people believe that salty refreshment keep migraines and severe headaches. According to the survey of National Health and Nutritional Examination US at 8819 adults between 1999 and 2004, people who consume high levels of sodium in their diets both on meat and other product such bread, cheese, as well as table salt, they had fewest severe headaches and migraines.

Harrington, a scientist at Medical Research Institutes surprised by those results due to they are counterintuitive. Sodium ions are known to activate neurons. High sodium levels in our body generally make neurons more excitable. The idea that sodium can inhibit migraine activity is puzzling. So, is the evidence that salt keep migraines and severe headache only a rumor? Is that survey's result not reliable? I think it is too premature to publish that eating more salt keep people from migraines. We need more evidences and researches to make trustworthy recommendations.

newscientist.com/article/2101015-does-eating-more-salt-prevent-migraines-and-severe-headaches/
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Hary.
These are my corrections for your summary.

AN important role for human life.
consume CONSUMING high salty refreshment affectS to ON heart disease and stroke.
In other hand ON THE OTHER HAND, some people believe that THE salty refreshment keepS
Sodium ions are known RECOGNIZED to activate neurons.
So CONSEQUENTLY, IT is the evidence that THE salt keepS THE migraines and severe ...
IWe need more evidences A PIECES OF EVIDENCEand researches

Note: It is a good summary as this is free of the major grammar errors. Actually, you can improve your summary better if you harness appropriate linking words to make this smoother. I am curious why you sometimes use the adverb to connect between sentences. Please, you harness the linking words as well as possible.

Overall, It is a good job

Home / Writing Feedback / Does Eat more salt prevent migraines and severe headaches? We need more evidences and researches