Eating at home is far better than to dine in a restaurants - IELTS writing task 2

gela07 2 / 10  
task: eating at restaurants in convenient for many people; but some prefer eating at home because it is much cheaper.
discuss both views and give your opinion.

One of the basic needs of human aside from water and air is food. A human needs food to sustain his or her daily activities and food is a good source of energy. Before, families were used to eat at home because restaurants are not a trend. Nowadays, a lot of restaurants and fast food chains are rising because selling food is a good business and it is a necessity for people. Although restaurants are a convenient place to eat I still prefer having my meal at home because I know it is more appetizing and healthy.

Eating at restaurants have a greater advantage for busy people and for those who do not have time to prepare for their meals. Dining at restaurant would be a good choice for quick lunch or dinner because customers will just take a seat, order a meal, eat, pay and leave they will not worry who will wash the dishes or clean the dinning area. But eating outside have also disadvantages like high selling price, long queue due to many customers and some do not serve fresh and healthy food. Customers also are not aware what ingredients the restaurant are using and how it is prepared.

In the Philippines, even may restaurants are built Filipinos still prefer to eat at home because some believe at family ties. Aside from the cheaper cost, the value of eating with the family is important were they can bond and have quality time together. If there are old adults at home who will prepare a meal it is better to eat at home to avoid additional expenses and knowing it is freshly served and cooked with love by a family member. The disadvantage of dining at home maybe is waiting too long before the food can be serve.

In my conclusion, now we live in a busy world and some have a lot to do but still eating at home is far better than to dine in a restaurants. Even it is convenient and some offers promo or buffet dinning, I do not want to risk my health and having a heart disease someday.
masih65 4 / 6 1  
Before, families were used to eat at home because restaurants are not a trend.

Before, families were used to eat at home because going to restaurants is not a trend.
masih65 4 / 6 1  
In my conclusion, now we live in a busy world and some have a lot to do but still eating at home is far better than to dine in a restaurants.

In my conclusion, now we live in a hectic world, and some have a lot to do but still eating at home is far better than to dine in a restaurants.
There are numerous grammatical and sentence structure errors in this essay. While you present some valid points of discussion, you left most of them under developed and therefore lacking in information with which a reader can make an informed decision after reading your essay. It is important that you develop all points of your discussion in order to create supporting evidence for your position on the topic. I would suggest that you try to develop the pro and con sides equally in order to present an informative discussion.

- Rather than using this statement as a conclusion, I suggest that you develop this earlier in the essay because this is a debatable issue that can actually be the whole basis of your essay. This alone can be developed into an excellent pro and con discussion for your paper prior to your delivering your personal opinion :-)
OP gela07 2 / 10  
thanks everyone for helping me correct my errors. i really appreciate it.

Home / Writing Feedback / Eating at home is far better than to dine in a restaurants - IELTS writing task 2