Toefl essay: Eating out or Eating at home? Home food is the best!

soshianet 16 / 47  
Eating food at home is so better than eating food at restaurants, but some people have different opinions about it. Nevertheless, I prefer eating at home because of healthy food, variety of food, and quietness and tranquility of home.

When I'm eating at home, I'm certain the food is healthy, but when I enter to a restaurant, I'm not sure the food is healthy. A cook in the kitchen, for example, a mother cooking and the others in the family knowing that their mother paying attention whenever she is cooking. Also, the quality of materials, for instance, rice, meat, etc., can be better than the quality of materials at restaurants.

Moreover, the variety of foods is considerable at home, because any cook can cook from traditional foods to fast foods. For example, my mother can cook Kebab as a traditional food to Pizza as a fast food, while the restaurants divide to traditional or modern ones.

Furthermore, when I am eating at home, I feel tranquility and quietness, especially I can speak with my family and watching TV or the others act that I can do at the same time. Also, I can eat foods in a diversity positions such as standing at a counter to sitting on a carpet.

In conclusion, I prefer eating food at home rather than at a restaurant, because I feel healthy, and I'm able to tasting various delicious foods, and I feel tranquility or quietness at home. Therefore, I suggest everyone to choose home for eating foods, and trying to go to the restaurants less than one time in one month.

Thanks a lot
Soji Skulls 2 / 5  
Don't capitalize the first letter of foods and put "much" in between "so" and "better" in your first sentence. Also put "the" before "healthy," "variety," and "quietness". In the last sentence, put "go to restaurants once a month" because it makes more sense.

I will try to point out more errors later on if I have time. I'm sorry.
OP soshianet 16 / 47  
Don't capitalize the first letter of foods

thanks a lot .. but i don't understand this part because I didn't write capitalize
Soji Skulls 2 / 5  
You capitalized "K" In "Kebab" which should also have an "s" at the end and you capitalized "P" in "Pizza".
OP soshianet 16 / 47  
Thanks, I thought the word "food" not the kinds of foods like kebab or pizza.
hvthoteen 16 / 44 4  
But and nevertheless should not be put closely. Instead you can use although or though.
I think the first sentence is not very good because different people can have different ideas for this. You cannot assess who are right. using in my opinion or similar phrases will be better

Also, use foods instead of food
Do not use etc in an academic writing.
Good luck :d
A cook in the kitchen, for example, is not necessarily as careful as a father cooking for the others in the family, who know that their father pays attention whenever he is cooking.

...such as standing at a counter or sitting on a carpet.

In conclusion, I prefer eating food at home rather than at a restaurant, because I feel healthy, and I'm able to tasting taste various ...

Great job!! This essay had only a few small errors.
OP soshianet 16 / 47  
I'm thankful for your helps

Home / Writing Feedback / Toefl essay: Eating out or Eating at home? Home food is the best!