Eco-hybrid cars project to solve pollution and traffic problems.

MuhammadImho 17 / 12 7  
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
What other measures do you think might be effective?

Nowadays, congestion and pollution are the main problems in several cities. Some people think that raising price of petrol can be an alternative. This policy can persuade people changing their daily travel from private car to public transport that can reduce heavy vehicle and pollution. Whereas, others believe that it can affect societies' economy. In my point of view, eco-hybrid should be developed to solve these cases.

I would argue that increasing price of petrol can make people tend to use the public transport than private car. This is because they think that traveling by private car might spend much money. As an obvious example, in Indonesia, when the policy was decided, the number of car on the road decreased. As a result, traffic flow and pollution decline caused of the petrol cost improvement.

On the other hand, increasing price of petrol exert an influence in communities' financial since many goods will rise due to the increasing price of petrol. Statistic shows this decision can improve the number of poor people. It is thus clear that it gives drawback for people's economy.

The solution for this problem is eco-hybrid development. As such, it does not need fossil fuel as power source. Result of the research shows that electric car would be an alternative solution for reducing traffic jam and pollution. It can be seen that this invention would change in depending on car and motorcycle. There is no doubt that eco-hybrid is appropriate way in these difficulties.

The aforementioned evidence shows that even though increasing petrol's price can reduce pollution and traffic jam, it brings demetit in financial matter. I personally argue that eco-hybrid project can solve this problem.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
A closer look at the intro shows that this has lack of the relevant issue. Also, you failed to present a solid thesis statement. In the following paragraphs, you raise weak arguments. To justify what I am saying; the second paragraph did not form a line with the topic. Although you discuss the cause of pollution, it sounds redundancy because this has been explained in the first paragraph. All in all, I suggest rewriting this. Fyi; this essay has the same title as another student firda umairoh. Therefore, it recommends that you are to peruse the feedback I've given. Thanks, eddy suaib.

Home / Writing Feedback / Eco-hybrid cars project to solve pollution and traffic problems.