Economic growth is a way to end hunger and poverty or damage the environment

vilender 2 / 2  

stabil and environmental friendly economy

Some people assert that economic growth is the only way to end starvation and destitution, while others put it down to natural destruction and want it to be prevent. In this essay, I will discuss both perspective and give my opinion.

Economic activities including agriculture, manufacturing or trading and selling,.... Therefore, it is undoubtedly that, the economic has played an pivotal role in alleviate poverty. We can effortlessly come up with the inference that the more advanced in economic, the greater demand for labour. For example, developed country like Japan imports at least 10000 workers annually for producing products, which has helped not only to lower the unemployment rates of the continent by 1.5%, but also minimize hunger. This suggests that by improving a country's economic means enhancing people with long-term payments.

On the other hand, economic growth has raised the standard of living. In other words, company will have to accelerate the mass of production in order to meet up with individuals requirements and for better profit. Nowadays, it can easily be seen that most of farms are using more chemical in fertilizers and pesticides or factories are burning more fuels and releasing tons of wastes together with emissions into the environment. As a results, citizens now have to live with air pollution and serious water contamination. Working and living in this surrounding in a long run will lead to fatal disease such as lung cancer. People making more money because of economic growth, however, they have to spend all of their money to fight back unwanted illness. The circulation of making and spending will one way or another bring them back to poverty and hunger.

In conclusion, I elucidate that economic growth has played an vital role in erasing hunger, however, the way human pushing it at a break-neck pace has destroyed the environment and given counterproductive results. Therefore, in my opinion, I believe that only by enhancing economic with stability and environmental friendly will the problem to be solved.
tamu 2 / 4 2  
Economic growth is ...
Title is awkward.
Better: The Effects on Poverty and the Environment due to the Economic Growth

Some people assert that ...

Better: Most people is delighted to hear about economic growth in their nation. Economic growth play pivotal role in alleviating poverty across the country. However, it can cause some serious damage for the environment, if the companies do not take caution.

Economic activities ....

Try not to use first person like "We"
Better: Agriculture, manufacturing, and so on are all economic activities. Therefore, when those industries thrive, many people can have better living conditions because it will give them jobs. For example, developed country like Japan imports at least 10000 workers annually for producing products, which has helped not only to lower the unemployment rates of the continent by 1.5%. This means that more people have jobs, and they can afford necessary goods such as food and water. This suggests that by improving a country's economic status will lead the citizens to have a better living condition.

I will end here for today. If you can read over my essay, I would greatly appreciate that. Thanks!
Maria - / 1,098 389  
@vilender
Hello there.

Let me provide a few comments that will hopefully help you in your writing.

Firstly, the introduction appeared to be quite bland. Try to add more details and create an enhanced dynamic writing style through incorporating more specific terminologies. If you do this, you'll create a more descriptive essay that will truly relay the information that you need.

In addition, the transitions that you have appear to be quite inorganic and unnatural. Fix this through minimizing these filler transitions - instead, focus more on building a logical approach to fathoming what your words mean in specific. Having this step-by-step process would help you incorporate more decent information to your text, building more of an informative tone to your writing.

Be cautious of your grammatical composition. You had a few minor slip-ups that can easily be fixed through looking through these information in a more specific light.

Bear these in mind - and best of luck in your writing as always.

Home / Writing Feedback / Economic growth is a way to end hunger and poverty or damage the environment