Economic inequality is increasing in many countries. Unequal distribution of income.

Diandin16 9 / 10  
The inequality between rich and poor nations is now wider than it has ever been before.
What do you think are the main causes of this difference and what do you think can be done to reduce the gap?

Inequality of economy is the distance or discrepancy between the rich and the poor. some people believe that increasing economic inequality than in the past. the cause of this problem is due to the difference in income between the poor and rich. One way to overcome this problem is that the government should give high taxes to the rich society and the tax revenue is used to provide jobs for the unemployed and improve their skills.

Economic inequality is increasing in many countries. This is due to the unequal distribution of income between rich and poor communities. A 2011, study from Organization for Economic and Co-operation Development suggest that almost all of the 30 states had an increase in the economic disparities among its occupation, the data show that at 25 years ago ratio of revenue to 10% of the poorest people by 7 frequent, now the ratio had risen to 9 frequent. The increasing gap between the poor-rich due to wage and salary workers increased previously rich and vice versa.

tax reform can be used to solve the problem by raising taxes for people who have high income and lower taxes for low income earners. This method can help the government to distribute revenues evenly and fairly through tax revenues. Angel Gurria in the OECD report explains that a number of developed countries succeeded in reducing inequality in income with progressive taxation method. Progressive tax worth considering for those who maintain high can give through taxes to those with low incomes.

In conclusion, parliament should make a firm decision to the wealthy in order to pay taxes and tax funds could be used to open up jobs for people who do not have jobs. Those, make inequality between poor nation and rich people can be solved.
Hi Dian, after reading your essay, I must say that you did quiet a lot of digging in this task. Research and in - depth understanding of the prompt and the idea on what to write is very evident in the essay. You manage to discuss facts, your opinion as well as the current situation of the issue in the society. I believe you captured the answer to the prompt to its core, the essay is argumentative with a weapon, meaning it does not fight without a reason, it is backed by facts out of research and strong opinion out of your belief and understanding.

Pretty much, what I'm saying is that, you have a well written essay, you answered the prompt clearly and straight forward.

Now, for future reference, before presenting a draft, I know it's just a draft but remember that all of your writing depicts you as a writer, so keep is as polished as possible, capital letters, punctuation marks, indentations and all other minor details should be observed.

I hope my insights helped and I wish to see more of your writing pieces.

Home / Writing Feedback / Economic inequality is increasing in many countries. Unequal distribution of income.